Pig helping at Jason Witten Camp with AJ, Curt, and Mack Crowder

I am from Elizabthton and on my hometown Facebook, people say Pig is definitely on the team. I have not been on VN in a while so not sure what's up with Pig.

Pig has a lot of people who care about him and are pulling for him. I hope the support and care from everyone is helping him through whatever is going on. People go through rough times, especially in college, and rough times make no distinctions.

I'm glad he's working the camp as I feel it will be good for him as a person as well as a player. Helping others is addictive - it makes you feel good and sometimes help you realize and value the gifts you have. I never would've believed it before I entered a classroom but there's simply no pride, no accomplishment or achievement, that compares to watching someone you've had a part in helping achieve their goals or pull through hard times.

Reactions: 5 people
Here is AJ with my son.
2014-JasonWittenFootballCamp-June28-AG-20.jpg

Reactions: 37 people
North, Pearson, Pig, Malone, Croom...not even touching TE's or RB's...if we can get some decent QB production we have a roster of DB nightmares. It is all just so exciting!!!!
tumblr_li2qh49M4F1qavsh3o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mxmfp8fj4q1r6ywxd.gif

Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction-Gif.gif

giphy.gif

835777.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Pig has great talent. Just need to get the ball in his hands more. Dude will break some plays for us.

Pig has great talent. Just need to get the ball in his hands more. Dude will break some plays for us.

Pig has great talent. He just needs to keep his priorities in order, not as concerned about the ball in his hands more.

It's hard to see how we get the ball in Pig's hands more this season with the stable of WR's (& slots) and TE's that we have now.

Pig just needs to get into the best shape of his life, Coach Jones made comments about him not understanding what kind of shape he needed to be in last year. :clapping:

Last edited:
Credit the coaching staff for taking time to help a young troubled man in the direction that will help him create a great life for him. Even if he was a big part of our offense, CBJ treats every player the same when it come to God, Family, school and football.

Keep them in order and you will be fine.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back