A storm is coming

VolForLife83

I was playing around on custom ink and I think I like this for a shirt. What do y'all think?

I played around with the back for awhile. Putting VOL FOR LIFE across the Back like a Jersey and Rocky top lyrics, but it got too crowded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-28-10-09-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-28-10-09-56.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Screenshot_2014-06-28-01-19-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-28-01-19-34.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Reactions: 33 people
Creativity is welcome, like the concept of defeat raining down on our opponents ! :bash: :aggressive:

So glad this post isn't about something bad coming to our football team.

You might run into a little problem if you ever try to sell them

You know, copyright and all that other legal stuff

Reactions: 2 people
If you could fade the edges of the image on the back so that the clouds almost look like they are fading from the white shirt to orange it would look a lot better.

Reactions: 2 people
I was playing around on custom ink and I think I like this for a shirt. What do y'all think?

I played around with the back for awhile. Putting VOL FOR LIFE across the Back like a Jersey and Rocky top lyrics, but it got too crowded.

A storm maybe coming, but we all know there won't be any touchdowns. Sorry, couldn't resist; heard that joke from a bammer.

Man what a relief! I thought this thread was another NCAA investigation coming!

Like the shirt!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back