Manning , Berry, Witten

tn4elvis

What other school could top that.Having all 3 on campus with in a 10 day span is unbelievable.Three future Hall of fame players.It is special to be able too have not just great players that they all are visit.But the kind of men they are puts a smile on my face.What great examples for our players too be around.

Reactions: 7 people
Great men teaching and communicating with our kids how to be men.Love seeing this happening.What college kid would nOT be thrilled to practice one day and one of these 3 great men waiting to share more than just football with them.I think it's priceless.

Reactions: 2 people
And the good thing is we're bringing in the talent (with character) that will carry on the "NFL Vol coming back and giving back to our community, school, and team"

Reactions: 1 person
Did Derek Doody ever have three former players on campus at the same time, aside from the alumni game?

I think he brought Al Wilson back as part of his " How to use a wash cloth" series. I heard it wasn't hugely successful. But you know how growing bamboo can be...

The fact that DD made former players submit a frigging application just to visit, still just chaps my ass! :banghead2:

What a dam doucher he was!! :the_finger:

Reactions: 1 person
Manning , Berry, Witten

How about Vandy?? Let's see, they just had.... hmmmm, what's his name?... Oh, and they had...... Nope, he was a Memphiz State grad. But wait, didn't that other guy play on one of their losing seasons?

Yeah, Vandy, full of lot of famous alums.

Manning , Berry, Witten

How about Vandy?? Let's see, they just had.... hmmmm, what's his name?... Oh, and they had...... Nope, he was a Memphiz State grad. But wait, didn't that other guy play on one of their losing seasons?

Yeah, Vandy, full of lot of famous alums.

Whats the name of the caption of the bowling team, I forgot.:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back