Butch Jones bracelet Bible verse

skasper06

Maybe this is common knowledge but I didn't know so I figured I would just post it. Apparently CBJ wears a Nehemiah 2:18 bracelet.

Nehemiah 2:18

And I told them of the hand of my God that had been upon me for good, and also of the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, “Let us rise up and build.” So they strengthened their hands for the good work.

Reactions: 95 people
Maybe this is common knowledge but I didn't know so I figured I would just post it. Apparently CBJ wears a Nehemiah 2:18 bracelet.

And I told them of the hand of my God that had been upon me for good, and also of the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, “Let us rise up and build.” So they strengthened their hands for the good work.

They hit the weight room.

Weightlifting and Jesus, a perfect combo:

Na_f38bdc_1325087.jpg

Reactions: 25 people
You guys have it all wrong.....we need CBJ to start worshiping Satan so we have the same kind of success Bama is having.

nick-saban-the-devils.jpg

My personal favorite..... Psalms 144:1

tumblr_m5z8ezGIlV1qzhglpo6_r1_250.gif

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back