W Florida *
W Chattanooga
L Ole Miss *
L Alabama *
W South Carolina *
W Kentucky *
L Missouri *
W Vanderbilt *

I'm being optimistic with Georgia and South Carolina up front and giving us the win.

We'll likely go bowling with somewhere between a 6-6 to 8-4 season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I predict that unless there is a major catastrophe requiring a game to change, the schedule will go as originally announced.

Reactions: 6 people
I've got 6-6...Wins (Utah St, Ark St, Chattanooga, Kentucky, Missouri and Vanderbilt) Losses (Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, Ole Miss, Alabama and South Carolina). I'm on the fence about Florida.

Reactions: 2 people
Wins: Utah st, Ark st, UT Chatt, Kentucky, Vandy, Missouri

· I think we'll have a chance in every game except Oklahoma and Bama.

· I didn't include UGA because the last time we won a road game of any significance was 2006 vs them. Maybe this is the year we break through but I'll have to see it to believe it.

· My brain wants to include our second SEC opponent but my heart has been hardened with
regard to the team from Gainesville.

· Ole Miss on the road will be tough with their offense.

· Tough to beat the OBC two years in a row.

· I'll give us Missouri at home but it won't be easy.

· If we don't beat Vandy I'm jumping from a bridge.

Reactions: 3 people
W Utah State
W Arkansas State
L Oklahoma
W Georgia *
W Florida *
W Chattanooga
L Ole Miss *
L Alabama *
W South Carolina *
W Kentucky *
L Missouri *
W Vanderbilt *

I'm being optimistic with Georgia and South Carolina up front and giving us the win.

If this ended up happening, we'd win the East. I'm not sure how someone picks us to beat UGA in Athens, and lose to a depleted Mizzou at home, late in the season. I hope you're right, but I see us losing to UGA and USC, but beating Mizzou. I agree with all of your other picks.

Realistically, we'll win ONE of UGA/UF/USC and Mizz, Vandy, & Ky, giving us a 4-2 East record. I'm cool with it.

Last edited:
W Utah State
W Arkansas State
W Oklahoma
L Georgia *
W Florida *
W Chattanooga
L Ole Miss *
L Alabama *
L South Carolina *
W Kentucky *
W Missouri *
W Vanderbilt *

If we beat OU I'm pretty sure I will drown in the orange kool-aid

Ya I'd rather beat bama, but OU is going to be blown AWAY by this young, fast, determined team. I honesty think we might win by double digits. The heart and determination displayed by our team will not be matched. I don't see how we lose that game, I just don't see it. I have no idea how OU plans to cover North, Malone, Croom, PiG, Pearson. Um hey OU this is the SEC, not the big 12, ya ya bama didn't even want to be there.

Reactions: 3 people
Ya I'd rather beat bama, but OU is going to be blown AWAY by this young, fast, determined team. I honesty think we might win by double digits. The heart and determination displayed by our team will not be matched. I don't see how we lose that game, I just don't see it. I have no idea how OU plans to cover North, Malone, Croom, PiG, Pearson. Um hey OU this is the SEC, not the big 12, ya ya bama didn't even want to be there.

What kind of coffee are you drinking?! I like the energy!

Lol I'm not as confident as you are for that game but I would be very pleased to see it. Anything is possible right?

A couple of pick 6's and muffed punts by opposing team and any game can go our way. Football is the greatest game ever!

Not sure if serious..

I don't think it's healthy to drink that much orange koolaid.

W Utah State
W Arkansas State
L Oklahoma
W Georgia *
W Florida *
W Chattanooga
L Ole Miss *
L Alabama *
W South Carolina *
W Kentucky *
L Missouri *
W Vanderbilt *

Who Knows at this point. I agree with the overall record prediction. But I say we have a lot better chance beating Ole Miss on the road than USCe. I say we beat Mizzou and lose to USCe and most likely UGA. then we would be 7-5...

:popcorn: :popcorn: Anxiously awaiting, hurry up Aug. 31. A Big Orange Tsunami is predicted to devastate the Southeast on that day. :yes:

W Utah State
W Arkansas State
L Oklahoma
W Georgia *
W Florida *
W Chattanooga
L Ole Miss *
L Alabama *
W South Carolina *
W Kentucky *
L Missouri *
W Vanderbilt *

Mizzou will leave Knoxville with a loss . :yes: :pepper:
Ole Miss will lose their homecoming game .

Last edited:
W Utah State
W Arkansas State
L Oklahoma
W Georgia *
W Florida *
W Chattanooga
L Ole Miss *
L Alabama *
W South Carolina *
W Kentucky *
L Missouri *
W Vanderbilt *

I'm being optimistic with Georgia and South Carolina up front and giving us the win. We'll likely go bowling with somewhere between a 6-6 to 8-4 season.

Anything can happen, but picking the Vols over us, USCe, AND UF is something that I don't believe anyone outside TN would do. If you take one of those games you should be happy. This season is the pure definition of rebuilding for UT. And with the schedule you have, it could get ugly. Be patient, I think you have the right HC, but he's gonna need some time. He'll probably want to replace most of his D staff after a season or two. I think even the Arkansas State game is going to be a nail-biter for UT fans.

W Utah State
W Arkansas State
L Oklahoma
W Georgia
L Florida
W Chattanooga
W Ole Miss
L Alabama
L South Carolina
W Kentucky
W Missouri
W Vanderbilt

I don't really think we'll go 8-4 but what the hell. I think we get 1 of SCar or Georgia and I refuse to predict a loss to OleMiss. Certain losses are Okla, Florida and Bama. I can also see losing to Mizzou at home.

Last edited:

Although I admire your enthusiasm, could you kindly point me in the direction of your crack dealer? I too, would like this kind of confidence.

VN Store

Back