Eric Berry showing why he is VFL

UT Hill Man

I ♥ Big Jugs
I don't know if it has been mentioned, but Eric Berry was back in Knoxville again for his annual football camp, held this year at Fulton High School.

It is so nice to have alumni like Eric who give back to the community in such a meaningful way. Eric is a true Vol for life.

The camp had roughly 275 kids attend and go through drills. The money raised goes to support the Eric Berry Foundation who's goal is to have a direct impact on youth.

Berry Holds Knoxville Camp

EricBerry_035.jpg

Reactions: 48 people
Peyton and Eric Berry! :rock:

Two ultra classy VFL's, and they are all ours BABY!!!! :dance2:

Reactions: 3 people
He should get his own street around campus. What a great ambassador to the university.

He probably will end up getting one, or a resident hall/building named after him at some point. I would wait and see if he stayed on the straight and narrow a bit longer in the NFL, and if he continues to gain pro bowls and be an elite player. I think then he would be a shoe in for getting a street named after him. I nominate Lake ave to be changed to Berry Blvd!!

sidenote: I used to live on lake ave when I went to school there and always thought it was a random name for a street on campus.

Great player- not sure about naming a street after him. What all time greats need a street named first?
1) Reggie White
2) Doug Atkins
3) Hank Lauricella
4) Condredge Holloway
**5) Travis Henry- not sure about him, but he is all time leading rusher.

Reactions: 2 people
Hard to imagine why Reggie White has a street named after him in Chattanooga and Green Bay, but NOT Knoxville. Shameful.

Reactions: 6 people
Great player- not sure about naming a street after him. What all time greats need a street named first?
1) Reggie White
2) Doug Atkins
3) Hank Lauricella
4) Condredge Holloway

The day Travis Henry gets a street named after him is the day WoodsmanVol and Beattie Feathers get hired as coaches.

Reactions: 3 people
The whole Berry family is true VFL. Eric is a true class act. Its awesome having good people like the Berry family representing TN!

Hard to imagine why Reggie White has a street named after him in Chattanooga and Green Bay, but NOT Knoxville. Shameful.

You are exactly right! Why doesn't Reggie White have a street named after him! If you didn't see Reggie White play there's no way to explain it. Never been another!

1) Reggie White
2) Doug Atkins
3) Hank Lauricella
4) Condredge Holloway

A street named after Henry? What would you call it? Baby Moma Blvd?

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back