Josh Malone Makes it at #13 on Fox Sports list of top 15 impact freshmen

Nb4 somebody says, for 9000th freakin time, "ain't gonna much matter if we ain't got no quarterback who can get em the damn ball....."

Reactions: 6 people
Really stoked about Mr. Malone after seeing him in the O & W game. He reminds me of Robert Meachem with a little more shake and bake to his game but a tad bit less straight line speed. WRU is gonna be sick this year if the o line can hold their own.

Reactions: 2 people
Biopsy - absolutely, the stability we finally have will make a world of difference.

KB - I keep saying it, Worley should look much better this year. I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

Reactions: 3 people
Biopsy - absolutely, the stability we finally have will make a world of difference.

KB - I keep saying it, Worley should look much better this year. I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised.

I do too Du....another year in the system, more confident and in control of the offense, much, much better weapons to play with.

Reactions: 4 people
cool...another countdown list. Josh is legit though. hes really advanced for a freshman. Only helps that he has North, Pig, Von and the rest of the guys out there with him. His transition will be easier than Norths bc of the help he has

Well it ain't gonna matter cause we ain't got no dad gum qb who can hit the durn broad side of a dad gum barn.

Really stoked about Mr. Malone after seeing him in the O & W game. He reminds me of Robert Meachem with a little more shake and bake to his game but a tad bit less straight line speed. WRU is gonna be sick this year if the o line can hold their own.

Then he doesn't remind you of Robert Meachem.

Nb4 somebody says, for 9000th freakin time, "ain't gonna much matter if we ain't got no quarterback who can get em the damn ball....."
Give up on the obscene negativity. We've got QB's who'll get the ball into their paws. The problem last year was none of our WR's were hitting their marks, so accuracy was more often due to poor pass routes than bad throws. Yes, KB, there were some knuckleballs, but how much would you bet that that's been corrected?

Give up on the obscene negativity. We've got QB's who'll get the ball into their paws. The problem last year was none of our WR's were hitting their marks, so accuracy was more often due to poor pass routes than bad throws. Yes, KB, there were some knuckleballs, but how much would you bet that that's been corrected?

Don't think you understood the meaning of my post. We're on the same side.

Funny how Fox is stupid and doesn't know anything re: Worley but now that they throw UT a bone they're geniuses.

VN Store

Back