Who will be our QB this year?

Who will be our main guy this season?

• Total voters
How many more threads on this topic!!! Summer sure is boring for sports ... PLEASE PLEASE come on late August!

Reactions: 2 people
It will begin with Worley, but Dobbs will have it before November. That Offensive line will be tested to serve and protect.

I think it's Worley's job to lose but Peterman is on a mission. I'm not sold on dobbs and he might not ever see the field if Peterman does step up and with Dotmandy and possibly Gibson coming in next year. I think of Compton when I look at Peterman this year, everyone thought he was done then boom the guy shows up and has a good season and gets drafted.

It will begin with Worley, but Dobbs will have it before November. That Offensive line will be tested to serve and protect.

Negative. Barring injury it will begin and end with Worley.

I really don't understand all the "we'll have a new QB by mid season" talk. That will only happen if we're having an awful season, which sounds terrible.

Reactions: 3 people
Max Wittig from uscW.

No wait Dylan Thompson, USCe, earns enough credits to graduate, so he is an immediate transfer to UT. Worley gets pizzed and as a graduate immediately transfers to USCe in his home state ... Both teams go 11-1 and they lived happily every after!

*** Note: No Visors were damaged during this prisoner exchange but the stress led the Ole Ball Coach to get arrested at the local Piggly Wiggly for trying to shoplift crab legs in his underwear. ***

Last edited:

VN Store

Back