Not too early....Utah State article

1oCtj.gif

Reactions: 25 people
I expect a complete meltdown on here based on this article.

Homer tinge yes, but interesting that in the accompanying poll 47% had us beating them by 10+.

Reactions: 1 person
Here is my way too early prediction of the Utah State-UT game.
Utah State will hang around in the first half due mainly to many youngsters getting their first start for UT. Chucky Keeton will keep them in this game until late in the third quarter at which time the VOLS offensive line will take over getting the running game going with pancake blocks. Three TN running back go over 100 yards and TN wins by more than 10.
I sit in the stands and soak up the victory, listening to Rocky Top all night long.

Reactions: 3 people
Hahaha

For those of you that haven't seen it, the writer predicts a 10-pt Aggies win then puts up a poll. Here are the results.

Reactions: 4 people
I've been attacked by USU fans for not knowing enough about their team to post on message boards. The author if this article knows far less about UT than I know about USU... and published the article as a web journalist.

I suspect folks like him will be dumbfounded when UT's "couple of playmakers at WR"... pour down on their undermanned secondary like an avalanche.

Reactions: 8 people
Our first victory of the season. Look for Worley to play well and Hurd to break a long one though Lane will gash them early. CBJ will try to manage expectations after this game.

Reactions: 1 person
Our first victory of the season. Look for Worley to play well and Hurd to break a long one though Lane will gash them early. CBJ will try to manage expectations after this game.

If I were on UT's staff, I would try to use my superior athletes at WR to knock USU out early. They'll try to get pressure but UT's size, speed, and strength at WR should allow them to hit shorter routes for big gains. UT also has numerous players that can turn a screen into a big play now.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back