Football Graphs

DL916

py2OMNq.jpg

4IZ35YG.jpg

81LoyyJ.jpg

ssi4Fbk.jpg

ElQbyYp.jpg

koqam0w.jpg
For comparison purposes I used our biggest rival who also has gone through a similar situation over the last 15 years.

7MEjxkN.jpg

cPGrCX9.jpg
Bama W/L record.

If you guys like this kind of stuff, throw out some ideas and we'll chart it.

I'll add all charts to this posting as well it's original posting in the thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
You should determine how strong a correlation there is between high ranked classes and wins by finding a P-Value with a significance level of 0.05. That'd be a very interesting statistic to fully illustrate how coorleated high rated recruiting classes is to winning using our recruiting and win levels over the last 14 years or so. Cool graphs BTW.

You should determine how strong a correlation there is between high ranked classes and wins by finding a P-Value with a significance level of 0.05. That'd be a very interesting statistic to fully illustrate how coorleated high rated recruiting classes is to winning using our recruiting and win levels over the last 14 years or so. Cool graphs BTW.

I thought about doing this but first I'd need to do class retention and possibly which guys make it in the program at least 3 years. I would need some help to track all that down, or it would take me a bit longer to gather it all.

I'd like to know because it seems our recruiting was up 1 year down 2 and then our record would reflect those trends 2-3 years later (in the mid 2000s that is).

Nice work, but not sure anyone needs a graph to tell them we've been in a death spiral for about a decade.

Maybe we can get some positive trends going that correlate with success on the field and this is a good visual way of noticing it.

A top 5 recruiting class is a good start and another one in the works. That's what I'm hoping for. 2015 8-9 wins and 2016 being a playoff contender.

Ouch!!! Final Poll numbers is a major butt hurt.

The only thin silver lining is that the 13 class seems to be performing much better than their 21st ranking.

:banghead2::banghead2:
Couldn't help but notice the mattress in the background. So......... how in the heck, did that mattress get that stain on it? :yahoo:

if you have to ask how a pole dancer got a stain on a mattress you must be about 12. Probably 10.

Reactions: 1 person
With the chance to get killed on this board, be interesting to add a comparision to see when it went UT started down and Vandy trended up or just add all of the SEC.

py2OMNq.jpg

4IZ35YG.jpg

81LoyyJ.jpg

If you guys like this kind of stuff, throw out some ideas and we'll chart it.

Could have sworn the 04 class was a top 10 class. I seem to remember the late additions of Ainge and Schaefer bumping it up on NSD.

7MEjxkN.jpg

cPGrCX9.jpg

I decided to do Bama's just for comparison in the last ten years.

In this time we've beaten Bama 2 out of 10 times. 2-8.

VN Store

Back