The most heinous crime in Tennessee.

Milehigh_Vol

When you see a Alabama sticker on a car with a Tennessee tag. It just makes a part of me die on the inside. Or the scum down the street that fly a Alabama flag when ten years ago they was "Tennessee fans".. I have only stolen that flag about a dozen times. It's like a zit that won't go away no matter how much you pop it..
Ps: I just got back from a wedding with a open bar.

Reactions: 36 people
Also for the record OP, I agree. As a side note I'm sippin on Makers down here in Destin and I have seen at least 10 fellow UT fans in my 1.5 days here. We are a national brand! :)

Reactions: 7 people
When you see a Alabama sticker on a car with a Tennessee tag. It just makes a part of me die on the inside. Or the scum down the street that fly a Alabama flag when ten years ago they was "Tennessee fans".. I have only stolen that flag about a dozen times. It's like a zit that won't go away no matter how much you pop it..

You literally steal the their flags?

Reactions: 7 people
Also for the record OP, I agree. As a side note I'm sippin on Makers down here in Destin and I have seen at least 10 fellow UT fans in my 1.5 days here. We are a national brand! :)

So we are on the same level. After today we all should be very happy for our future!

Reactions: 1 person
Be polite and pull up next to them and say "hey, I don't know if you noticed, but some @$$hole slapped a Bama sticker on your bumper."

Props to FlVol69 for the idea.

Reactions: 21 people
I have four ut stickers on the back, one on the side, and a ut plate in the front. I'm still at UT (one more fall semester, please God give me just one decent season as a student) so it fits in in Knoxville, but it's a little overkill for anywhere outside of east tn. But I don't give a lick about that

P.S. More on topic my most hated team in the world is uga, so whenever I see oNe of those Georgia license plate with a fat power T on it, it makes my day

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I live in Georgia. I have a Power T on the back of my car. Am I committing the most heinous crime in Georgia?

If you get a random wave on the road it's probably me. I live in Georgia and make an effort to wave anytime I see a Vols tag!

Reactions: 2 people
If you get a random wave on the road it's probably me. I live in Georgia and make an effort to wave anytime I see a Vols tag!

That's the way it is here in Alabama, when you see another UT fan it's like biker brothers meeting on the road, we always wave or something. :salute:

I live in Georgia and have one of those fat Tennessee "T's" on my Georgia tag. I also have a Tennessee "T" on the front, so they can see me coming and going. I get a few comments from neighbors, friends and strangers. Just another reason to smile :D

GO VOLS!!!

I live in Georgia. I have a Power T on the back of my car. Am I committing the most heinous crime in Georgia?

Ladies and gentlemen: the story you are about to hear is true. The names haven't been changed because when it comes to crime, nobody is innocent.

images

http://kickassclassical.com//dragnet-theme.mp3

My partner and I listened to an indignant Milehigh Vol. He recounted the crime he claimed to have witnessed. The one chief had assigned Frank and me to investigate. Despite a lack of evidence a crime had occurred. Milehighvol gave us three dubious suspects. The first was a flirtatious femme fatale, one Jody Fairbanks. She moved from Alabama to Tennessee to escape an overly possessive boyfriend who was exhibiting increasingly dangerous behavior. She'd only recently gotten her Tennessee tags. Next was Donny Jung, a devout family man originally from Birmingham, Alabama. On moving to the state, his wife had gotten a job to help with family expenses. To make commutes easier, he bought her the only car they could afford. A nice running '78 Olds once owned by the Italian Stallion, Johnny Musso. The last suspect was Tony Stoc, a poor block who'd lost his job 4 months ago in Mobile, Alabama. He'd moved Chattanooga in hopes of finding work. In the meantime, he was living in his car, doing the best he could. Spent his job hunting breaks listening to the car's radio for Vols news, games, or whatever station had anything about the Vols on it.

None of them had either gotten around to scraping off the Tide decal, and some couldn't afford to pay for having it removed. The investigation determined that the Milehighvol claim was less an actual crime than it was an out of control imagination. My partner and I love imagination. But investigating them wastes city resource. Or in this case, Volnation patrons' time.

images

http://kickassclassical.com//dragnet-theme.mp3

Just jerking you around, Milehigh. I consider VN as one of my uh, ahem, creative outlets cause it has so much material to play around with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

i could never endorse the " stealing " of anything because of my upbringing was at the hands of a parent who was a religious zealot. BUT i also learned " judge not, lest ye be judged " so what ever you do to lash out or vent looks good from my house....

But i understand the zit that does not go away...i often search the second hand stores for bama, fl and ga jerseys and T shirts that i can pick up for a couple bucks...when their reduced to rags they get used to polish the chrome on my motorcycles and ultimately and happily thrown in the trash.
PS....have not slept much and way too early on sunday morning. Peace and go Vols !!

We are all over Florida. Currently most gator fans are in hiding.

Reactions: 2 people
Right there with you. I need to buy a big orange flag with a power T on it to hang from my porch.

As much as I hate the amount of bandwagon bammers in TN my vehicles have TN stuff on them here in Lexington.
Never see any bammer crap up here but quite a bit of TN stuff.

VN Store

Back