Vols have five All-SEC Candidates for 2014

I never thought I would say this. But, the Blecher Report is putting out some pretty good articles these days. Honestly, there old one wouldn't make good toilet paper; however, the latest ones, are really good.

And yes, I want them to be good as they cover the Vols a lot and I want us to be represent as well as we can be in print/internet.

Reactions: 2 people
VON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE will be huge this year

North needed another weapon and Jones supplied him with a couple. All three will add such a dynamic that we haven't had in quite some time. I know I'll get bashed for that statement. However, it's made based on the context of good coaching and chemisty within the coaching staff/players.

I'm very excited to see them all excel as they chose to wear the orange and white, and for that, they are awesome in my book!

North needed another weapon and Jones supplied him with a couple. All three will add such a dynamic that we haven't had in quite some time. I know I'll get bashed for that statement. However, it's made based on the context of good coaching and chemisty within the coaching staff/players.

I'm very excited to see them all excel as they chose to wear the orange and white, and for that, they are awesome in my book!

If that OL is even marginally effective, the 2014 season is going to be absolutely fun. Now as for your bashers, here's a little gift for you to bash their azzes right back. One for each hand:
thumb16wh.jpg

VN Store

Back