I met UT committ Cecil Cherry today

Boca Vol

Originally from Exit 81
Lab Rat
I'm at the IMG Academy this evening watching a friend ours son play in a GA vs FL all-star game for incoming HS players and I see this young man in UT gear. I asked if he was going to UT and he said he a '15 committ.

Reactions: 5 people
If you did indeed meet Cecil Cherry, I can only assume you're posting this from the hospital after being violently tackled for a loss.

Reactions: 24 people
I'm at the IMG Academy this evening watching a friend ours son play in a GA vs FL all-star game for incoming HS players and I see this young man in UT gear. I asked if he was going to UT and he said he a '15 committ.

Picture of ambulance or it did not happen.

Reactions: 1 person

Cool Boca! Have fun and go vols!!

Cecil Cherry is Rod Wilks... Have you ever seen them together??

ATTENTION EVERY NON-UT COMMIT:
Wait till you meet Cecil over the middle.

LOL at the Rod Wilkes references. I didn't know I ruined this kid's career before he even graduated HS! :)

He was with another kid that had UT clothes on as well. He said his name was Devrin and I couldn't catch his last name. He said it 3 times but he sounded like he had marbles in his mouth. Maybe it's for the best as his career would be ruined as well.

As far as the game I watched, it was incoming FR from GA and FL and the kids only practiced this week. There were some QB's already over 6 ft that could sling it!

VN Store

Back