South Doyle athlete Jocquez Bruce is…….

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure why we offer the 28th ranked prospect in the state. He had offers from MTSU and Memphis. I am sure he is a good kid but I am scratching my head on this one.

Butch doesn't offer scrubs. Patience my friend..

That's true, we did beat out Memphis and MTSU. I am just saying this is a HUGE reach IMO. With all the talent left on board and limited ships it just does not make sense. The Bamas and UGAs are stacking up 4 to 5 star backs year after year. We have Reid and Bruce. This isn't going to get the job done, unless you want one good year of recruiting RB.

That's true, we did beat out Memphis and MTSU. I am just saying this is a HUGE reach IMO. With all the talent left on board and limited ships it just does not make sense. The Bamas and UGAs are stacking up 4 to 5 star backs year after year. We have Reid and Bruce. This isn't going to get the job done, unless you want one good year of recruiting RB.

In B4 "star gazer" is used...

1. So, if UGA and/or bama give this kid an offer in the near future (or if he gets bumped to a 4 star), is he no longer a reach? :crazy:

2. I heard that he was being recruited as a slot receiver.

Last edited:
1. So, if UGA and/or bama give this kid an offer in the near future (or if he gets bumped to a 4 star), is he no longer a reach? :crazy:

2. I heard that he was being recruited as a slot receiver.

That is my point, neither Bama or UGA offered. No other SEC school offered. I don't want to be overly critical, I am sure he will get his chance to prove the naysayers wrong.

I think he prefers RB and some think his position s/b RB but UT coaches may think the slot is best.

Nobody here knows what buTch and his staff has in mind for this kid.

He may turn into a all American in 2 years at whatever position buTch wants to train him for.

I'll trust the recruiting evaluations of our coaching staff over the star gazing armchair dreamers of VN every time.

#RiseToTheTop...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back