Sirius radio Bill King disses Defensive staff

ncvol17

An Old VOL
This AM on Sirius college radio, Bill King predicted Butch would make defensive coach changes w/in 18 months. He said Butch swung and missed on a few defensive coaches but mentioned no names. What are your thoughts on who they will be & why?

Reactions: 1 person
This AM on Sirius college radio, Bill King predicted Butch would make defensive coach changes w/in 18 months. He said Butch swung and missed on a few defensive coaches but mentioned no names. What are your thoughts on who they will be & why?

Who is Bill King? What qualifies him to make an assessment? Not being difficult, I just do not know about Bill King

Reactions: 5 people
I don't really know what the problem is. Defense was MUCH improved last year. Gotta think two years with coaching turnover will only help to improve again this year.

Who is Bill King? What qualifies him to make an assessment? Not being difficult, I just do not know about Bill King

College football radio personality.

He is likable and seems knowledgeable.

No idea what he said about our staff, but I prefer to wait and see how we look this year - Last year's D was much improved over 2012.

If he cannot give out who, after all it is his opinion, then he is just filling air time. He has nothing I tell you.
When someone moves on or is let go he will say "I told you this was coming in the summer of 14 before the dynasty started at Tennessee!"

Reactions: 4 people

Bill king knows his stuff. Google him. He knows football. I only hope he's not right about this. He has Bubba Miller on from time to time.

the major reason that staff changes are coming are because additional stud recruiters are needed. at least 2. Thigpen can't last long at the pace he is on.. defense will not be all that good this year allowing changes on that side of the ball...

Reactions: 8 people
Neither has helped Richt have the defense he should with the talent he has laying around going to Auburn and Louisville.

We've had one year! And the defense was what was left of the Sal Sunseri disaster. Give it time. I think our defense will do just fine. Part of our problem was having players that weren't fast enough, and players that couldn't tackle! Fix that, and we have a much better defense. It'll get better. I'm not worried.

Reactions: 7 people
College football radio personality.

He is likable and seems knowledgeable.

No idea what he said about our staff, but I prefer to wait and see how we look this year - Last year's D was much improved over 2012.

Bill King is great and I agree with him on this one.

the major reason that staff changes are coming are because additional stud recruiters are needed. at least 2. Thigpen can't last long at the pace he is on.. defense will not be all that good this year allowing changes on that side of the ball...

LWSVol gets it

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back