Talked to prominent lawyer in Knoxville today

BeattieFeathers

What a buzz killer. I drove from chattanooga expecting to speak with someone optimistic bout the Vols and all this guy did was gripe. Has no confidence in butch as a coach. Loves quarels at maryville. Says he has been a fan nice the 40's but says he'll never see another really good team. Doesn't believe the hype about the recruits, but thinks Hurd and Malone are good prospects because he saw them at the clinic bowl. This guy was play by play guy for William Blount a few years ago. Anyway, I was glad to get away from the negativity.:good!:

What a buzz killer. I drove from chattanooga expecting to speak with someone optimistic bout the Vols and all this guy did was gripe. Has no confidence in butch as a coach. Loves quarels at maryville. Says he has been a fan nice the 40's but says he'll never see another really good team. Doesn't believe the hype about the recruits, but thinks Hurd and Malone are good prospects because he saw them at the clinic bowl. This guy was play by play guy for William Blount a few years ago. Anyway, I was glad to get away from the negativity.:good!:

What just happened?

Reactions: 12 people

LOL... hang around here a few.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks. Long time reader, first time poster.

Its a little bumpy to when you start off. But you learn pretty quick people either don't really mean what they are saying and are just reacting to something they don't like. Or if they do they aren't people you should be worried about. :salute:

Reactions: 3 people
What a buzz killer. I drove from chattanooga expecting to speak with someone optimistic bout the Vols and all this guy did was gripe. Has no confidence in butch as a coach. Loves quarels at maryville. Says he has been a fan nice the 40's but says he'll never see another really good team. Doesn't believe the hype about the recruits, but thinks Hurd and Malone are good prospects because he saw them at the clinic bowl. This guy was play by play guy for William Blount a few years ago. Anyway, I was glad to get away from the negativity.:good!:[/

He's been a fan since the 40's? He's older than dirt, but is a prominent lawyer? I call BS.

Reactions: 9 people
Fade, you should have more faith in Bettie's Feathers than that. After all, he knows a prominent lawyer in Knoxville who is 80

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to believe you didn't slap him repeatedly till his eyes swelled shut, that's what most of us in here would have done. 1, for being negative, and 2, for being a lawyer..

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back