Peyton Manning Game Worn Jersey

DOCTORLOOMIS

Smith’s Grove - Warren County Sanitarium
Do any of you own, or know the whereabouts of, a Peyton Manning game worn Tennessee jersey? I'm a serious buyer if so. Also....I'm always in the market for other Tennessee game worn jerseys you may have.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll never understand this fetish of coveting another man's used, sweat-stained clothing, especially the underwear.

Reactions: 3 people
Do any of you own, or know the whereabouts of, a Peyton Manning game worn Tennessee jersey? I'm a serious buyer if so. Also....I'm always in the market for other Tennessee game worn jerseys you may have.

Yes, I have a Peyton Manning jersey that I wore to a game. What do you want for it?

Reactions: 3 people
I'll never understand this fetish of coveting another man's used, sweat-stained clothing, especially the underwear.

And I'll never understand you sticking your MFing nose into business that does not concern you. I have allowed you to make smart ass comments to me for a very long time without saying a word. For you you to take time out of your supposed busy life....and interject your worthless and snide opinion into a thread that is none of your concern is quite revealing. If you want to make another smart ass reply I can take it further.

Reactions: 28 people
And I'll never understand you sticking your MFing nose into business that does not concern you. I have allowed you to make smart ass comments to me for a very long time without saying a word. For you you to take time out of your supposed busy life....and interject your worthless and snide opinion into a thread that is none of your concern is quite revealing. If you want to make another smart ass reply I can take it further.

Dayyyumm!!

Reactions: 6 people

DOCTORLOOMIS,

I'm still trying to get hired by you. If you want me to track this guy down and break some knee-caps just let me know. :good!:

....shots fired.

get em, Doc.

At the time he played, the players got to keep all of the jerseys they wore. The rule changed the year after he left that they had to be a part of a bowl gift. But that's why it's rare to find game jerseys from 93-97. UT sold the surplus ones at the old Stokely store, but actual player ones are rare.

I'd say outside of Manning himself or the one hanging on the wall at Fulmer's house, you'll have trouble finding one.

Reactions: 2 people

Dr. Loomis is a bad arse. This is shockingly awesome!

At the time he played, the players got to keep all of the jerseys they wore. The rule changed the year after he left that they had to be a part of a bowl gift. But that's why it's rare to find game jerseys from 93-97. UT sold the surplus ones at the old Stokely store, but actual player ones are rare.

I'd say outside of Manning himself or the one hanging on the wall at Fulmer's house, you'll have trouble finding one.

DOCTORLOOMIS,

As a gesture of good faith, and to show you how serious I am about getting hired by you...I'll break DeerPark's knee-caps as well. :)

We'll find that damn Peyton Manning UT jersey if we have to break hundreds, if not thousands, of knee-caps!

DOCTORLOOMIS,
gesture of good faith, and to show you how serious I am about getting hired by you...I'll break DeerPark's knee-caps as well. :)

We'll find that damn Peyton Manning UT jersey if we have to break hundreds, if not thousands, of knee-caps!

Is your name Snake Pliskin?

Reactions: 2 people

Wow, Dr Loomis done thrown the guantlet to the ground.

gauntlet.jpg

Yep = closest I have got to owning one is a game used jersey swatch on some of his football cards as a Vol -- and even some of those command big $$$$

VN Store

Back