Way Too Early to Tell: Oklahoma vs. Tennessee

jbuchanan

Way Too Early to Tell: Oklahoma vs. Tennessee Volunteers

This article was posted on the Oklahoma Fansided site and gives their prediction for the game. It gives these scenarios, which applies to them:

Best case: Oklahoma gets an early test, but overpowers an inferior Tennessee team

Worst case: Tennessee avenges the SEC, and stymies Oklahoma’s offensive attack

He goes on to say that OU will win by 18. What is your take on this article? What are your predictions for the game?

All depends on Knight. OU I don't think he will ever have another game like he did vs bama. I think this game is closer than most think.

Reactions: 7 people
for an OU homer article I think it pretty well represented how it will be. That being said we gon' whip dey azz!! Vols 100 OU 0. in reality I will hedge all bets until I see us play a game.

Reactions: 7 people
I wouldn't be surprised to see this as an upset special on ESPN! I think we could play them really tough and beat up on them physically.

I hope the Okla team that almost lost to WVU last year shows up! Overlook our Vols like that and watch Hurd rush for 3 TD's!

Reactions: 6 people
Just saw today where Oklahoma is ranked #1 in Sporting News preseason poll. Call me whatever but I would have rather us bought this game out and paid for a win against an FCS.

Reactions: 3 people
Just saw today where Oklahoma is ranked #1 in Sporting News preseason poll. Call me whatever but I would have rather us bought this game out and paid for a win against an FCS.

But hey, if we start 2-0 and then upset the #1 Okla....are we #1?? Lol...talk about a miracle turnaround!!

Reactions: 2 people
This is the kind of fan our program produces these days. It's sickening.

And people like you are the reason there's a "fire so and so coach" thread after every loss. Expecting to win every game when we know what kind of team we have and what they have. Put your orange kool aid down

Reactions: 9 people
Our freshmen will be a little more tested by this game and know what to expect. We won't embarrass the SEC. I don't think we'll win, but our guys will play hard and give them everything they want.

Reactions: 1 person
Good Article but face it this is one of those articles of which the author was bored and decided to kick it around....Anything less than a 18 pt win by OU is a win for us.

We have a sucker punch chance if that much. The only reason I am not positive is Oregon last year. A lot of build up before the game and then it was played. Go with a business type attitude and confidence we may keep it close.

I think your name will suffice...resume clucking.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back