How Is The Best Way You Show Loyalty To The Vols

orangetaz

I ask about this before about what tattoo to get,and I finally got it today about hour ago. This is one way I show loyalty to our Vols
10450528_10201979331185432_5422388563883758332_n.jpg

Reactions: 9 people
Nice tat. For me the best way I show loyalty is I haven't missed a game in years and no matter how bad I has gotten I watch all the way till the end.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
Loyalty maybe is defined differently based on the individual, some see loyalty as demanding the best, others as sticking with a team through good and bad, not leaving games early, not complaining about player performance....Ive seen it all around here. Maybe not the best comparison, but to me, as a parent, its like when your child does something wrong, you may yell at them, but you still love them and would support and protect them to the best of your ability. You may feel like kicking them out of the house sometimes, but you'd always call and tell them to come home before they got too far down the street....over the last several years, I have been so mad and frustrated with our Vols but I cant wait for the season to start again, cant wait to see this team run through the T, cant wait to see them play again....odds are at some point, probably pretty early on, I will find myself yelling, maybe throwing a hat, feeling frustrated...but by the time the final whistle blows, ill be excited and ready for next week.

I know, not like a tattoo, but just as permanent.

Reactions: 2 people
A real fan would shave their head and have power Ts tattooed on each side of their head, like the football helmet. But I guess yours is ok.

What do you consider loyal? I don't look at loyalty based on how many games you attend or how much gear you buy. A person can love their team more than anyone else but not have the means to attend a game, buy dozens of T-Shirts/jerseys etc or get a tat. I think the best way to show loyalty is to all be supportive no matter how good or bad a team or player is....99.9999% of the athletes at UT bust their tails 100% of the time and as fans we should be grateful they do that and try to win every game they play. Sometimes they're going to play bad or lose to another team. A loyal fan doesn't rush to the internet to bash them or their coach (though it's hard sometimes not to do that) the members of said staff and team feel 100x's worse than we do as fans for losing and playing bad.

Reactions: 4 people
How about the Vols show loyalty to us, and lower their prices a little...

I show my loyalTy by coming on VN on a daily basis to mercilessly shoot down other's optimistic predictions for Team 118. Go vols.

....spend thousands on a couple pair of orange pants and a couple hundred thousand on hip surgery after a "Strange Encounter" with Saban goes ary when the stool breaks and Saban takes you down with him breaking your hip.:)

(Just Kidding...) :clapping:

Last edited:
I donate, buy season tickets,buy lots of sanctioned gear, attend games, stimulate the K-town economy, but to show true loyalty I read the posts on this site. Very interesting opinions on here.

Made all 3 of my kids Vol fans(and fUTure UT students) during the worst 5 yr period of UT in 118 years... and they love being VFL's... and make them watch every game, and there have been some you just didnt want to watch...

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back