Riley Ferguson appears to be gone

UT_Tix79

Rumor from TOS that he's no longer with the team. At this point it's just a rumor, but hopefully someone in the know can strike the rumor down completely.

I have high hopes for Ferg

Reactions: 2 people
Here is the post I'm referring to.

Tennersee's savior at QB Riley Ferguson no longer with the team

There goes the vols next Peyton Manning as they refer to him. #DumpsterFire
5/27 2:02 PM | IP: Logged

Reactions: 1 person

Where is this from?

JjZHH.gif

Reactions: 11 people

lol Anyone that's calling us a dumpster fire at this point clearly isn't paying attention to the level of talent we're loading up with. That's not to say that it's gonna be evident in the W column yet, but this team is FAR from a dumpster fire. This team has the most solidarity and support for their coach and each other as I've seen in a LONG time.

Reactions: 17 people
lol Anyone that's calling us a dumpster fire at this point clearly isn't paying attention to the level of talent we're loading up with. That's not to say that it's gonna be evident in the W column yet, but this team is FAR from a dumpster fire. This team has the most solidarity and support for their coach and each other as I've seen in a LONG time.

This!!! It has started from the top with CBJ and the players have bought in. With the level of talent coming in, there's nowhere to go but up.

Reactions: 4 people
So someone in the AD is leaking academic info about players? Hmmm

Yeah that's illegal. Like really, really illegal. Not just for SAs, for any college students period. My old man pays my tuition, but he can't even get a whiff of my academic status unless I grant the school permission to let him.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back