Jack jones hoopin with me

VFL34

Jack jones is hooping with me in Murfreesboro today. This homey is really impressive. Extremely fast and quick. He brings ball down as point. This is gonna be a great football lineman.

Reactions: 13 people
Jack jones is hooping with me in Murfreesboro today. This homey is really impressive. Extremely fast and quick. He brings ball down as point. This is gonna be a great football lineman.

If he tears an ACL you are as good as dead.

Reactions: 3 people
45625045.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

And I've met and talked to TKjr. (Great guy btw) Your point is?

:rock:VFL playing some hoops with a future VFL. Fun times.

I like how TS said " I told him to stay out out of the paint"

Reactions: 1 person
Also; I'm not sure everyone knows who you are by initially looking at your screen name. If they did I think there would be more lips on your ass =)

You did great things for the T.

I agree. Pretty sure all these people posting 'cool story bro' don't realize that VFL34 is T. Stephens. This actually is a cool story lol.

Reactions: 4 people
And I've met and talked to TKjr. (Great guy btw) Your point is?

The point is TS is a somebody who balled out for Tennessee. He is playing ball with future VOL. This is what the program stands for. Nobody gives a rat's dick if you take a selfie with TK JR.

Reactions: 7 people
Also; I'm not sure everyone knows who you are by initially looking at your screen name. If they did I think there would be more lips on your ass =)

You did great things for the T.

I appreciate it man. The fans are the reason we balled out as a team. Great atmosphere you guys created.

Reactions: 11 people
That's cool as hell Travis Stephens posts here! Thanks for some great memories man! If anybody could spot a good lineman you could.

Reactions: 1 person
Stiff arm in the Swamp was one of the best football plays I've ever seen.

That^^

But more importantly(and I'm not trying to hype TS or kiss his ass, I've always appreciated his posts as insight here and let him be) he is what VFL and giving your all for Tennessee is all about.

He sat behind two future NFL stars and fought to get carries and when his name was finally penciled in as starter all he did was set the single season school rushing record. As a fifth year senior. Some of you nut jobs on this board would have wrote him off as a chump or a bust by that time. Thankfully most of the fans loved and recognize the heart TS had and is responsible for some of my favorite Tennessee moments. Arkansas 2001, Alabama 2001 and that beast mode stiff arm mentioned in the post above me.

1st team AA and IMO had the Doak Walker in hand and was jobbed.
Legends: Travis Stephens - YouTube
I appreciate that a character guy like him is out playing ball with with one of the new guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back