Pig Howard update per CBJ:

1allvol

"There are some things that he still has to do before we even think about bringing him back into our football family. He understands the criteria that has to be met. It's an ongoing process, and we'll make a decision here in the next week or two. A lot of it has to do with getting our academic reports back and the finalization of grades."

Per TFP in Chatt; thought some of you might like to know where things are right now. It appears just reading between the lines that it is an academic issue, not "weed" which has been suggested by some here and seems to be the first assumption anytime a player is in the doghouse.

Reactions: 17 people
I figured alot of it was grades when he said "he would have something to report in a few weeks". That was last week and grades come out first week of May sometime. Just kinda pieced that together.

Pig Howard has always had issue with the grades from what I understand, hopefully he see its a part of his future and works hard to get thru it....But its nice to see CBJ is working with him to get his life right...and not just dumping him for the scolly.

Reactions: 8 people
So question, if a player such as Pig, were to have grade issues, while "not on the football team", does it still affect our APR? I know he is still technically on scholarship through this semester...

the door is def open for him if he just handles his business. Hoping for the best for the kid. would love to see him out there doing what he loves to do. Get those grades Pig!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back