Any other football events/practices?

Coug

Do they do any practices or anything over the summer or is there literally nothing until early August rolls around?

Butch still scheduled for SEC media day July 15th?

Oh, but This is the time that Volnation (rumor central) heats up. The amount of wacky :crazy:, crazy :loco:, unintelligible :ph34r: posts on here will skyrocket between now and the start of fall camp. So don't be dismayed. The fun is just beginning. So just sit back and get ready to enjoy the show. :popcorn: As you shall not be bored.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh, but This is the time that Volnation (rumor central) heats up. The amount of wacky :crazy:, crazy :loco:, unintelligible :ph34r: posts on here will skyrocket between now and the start of fall camp. So don't be dismayed. The fun is just beginning. So just sit back and get ready to enjoy the show. :popcorn: As you shall not be bored.

Then let the games<post> begin.-----I'm waiting!:whistling:

Reactions: 1 person
Do they do any practices or anything over the summer or is there literally nothing until early August rolls around?

Butch still scheduled for SEC media day July 15th?

Nope, it's "Recruiting Time in Tennessee"

The NFL Draft starts May 8, with several former Vols in the mix.

Three former Vols (Willie Gault, Larry Seivers, and Jackie Walker) are on the College Football Hall of Fame ballot. The inductees will be announced in May.

We'll get scattered strength-and-conditioning reports (mostly rumors) during June and July.

New recruits will be arriving in late May and early June, and maybe a few in early July.

The SEC Media Days are July 14-17.

Fall practice begins, I believe, the first week of August.

Reactions: 1 person
The NFL Draft starts May 8, with several former Vols in the mix.

Three former Vols (Willie Gault, Larry Seivers, and Jackie Walker) are on the College Football Hall of Fame ballot. The inductees will be announced in May.

We'll get scattered strength-and-conditioning reports (mostly rumors) during June and July.

New recruits will be arriving in late May and early June, and maybe a few in early July.

The SEC Media Days are July 14-17.

Fall practice begins, I believe, the first week of August.

Nice update, but isn't there a camp or two for recruits this summer?

My recommendation to get through the dog days this year is to watch the World Cup. It only happens once every four years and other than the Olympics, there are not many other competitions where the whole world is watching.

VN Store

Back