Spring QB Race Talk, Spring Practice Videos

This is the first year in a long time I really do not care which one of the QB's start this fall. I have a sneaking suspicion that Worley gets the start, but only because he has the most game experience and is a senior.

This is the first year in a long time I really do not care which one of the QB's start this fall. I have a sneaking suspicion that Worley gets the start, but only because he has the most game experience and is a senior.

I'm the same way. I have a feeling that we'll see at least 2 as the season goes on anyway.

Introduction: View attachment 76796

Account spoken in the classic Peter Gunn narrative style.

I know how much we want the uncertainty and the hurting to stop. So I decided, I just decided to help you all along for a bit. Don’t want to see you continue to fume and mop. I’m going to put an end to it.

Here’s how the season unfolds. We do a dance called the quarterback shuffle. We got a Studebaker, a Plymouth Fury, and a Jetstar 88 Olds. The 68 Mustang is parked in the garage due to transmission trouble.

USU - Worley Studebaker does a commendable job, given this chance as he’s a senior after all.
But Aggies hang closer than The Butch likes. So he parks the Studebaker and puts in a call.
Dobbs Plymouth speeds up the scoring. That as you know is what Furies do.
With a big lead on board, he lets Peterman Olds see a bit of action too.

ASU - This one goes pretty much the same. As the USU game. But the Studebaker sees a lot more action. Getting him in a groove for the Sooner nation.

OU - This is the Studebaker’s make or break time. It isn’t so much about winning or losing. The coin is flipped, will it be heads or tails on the dime? This is the game The Butch will be choosing. Who will be his quarterback. He’ll be cutting no more slack.

Interlude - I’ll stop right here until that fateful day. So until then I have nothing more to say.

Closing: View attachment 76796

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

if thats the only reason they start him then its a mistake.

even if all things are equal, they shouldn't start him bc of that.

WARNING... DOBBS LOVERS DO NOT READ!!!!!!

This article breaks down the spring game into possessions and shows that dobbs only went against the 2's the entire day, and therefor his performance(while it shouldn't be diminished) is not what you could expect in any game situation... OUR all SEC receivers can torch freshmen backup players.. Imagine that :)

WARNING... DOBBS LOVERS DO NOT READ!!!!!!

This article breaks down the spring game into possessions and shows that dobbs only went against the 2's the entire day, and therefor his performance(while it shouldn't be diminished) is not what you could expect in any game situation... OUR all SEC receivers can torch freshmen backup players.. Imagine that :)

Gooseberry cobbler isn't a common dish and like cayenne-lemon cobbler it's tart but not as hot. Peach cobbler on the other hand is very sweet and not advisable for diabetics. Since all these are fruit pies sort of and not meat pies, Dobbs hater pies aren't included.

Gooseberry cobbler isn't a common dish and like cayenne-lemon cobbler it's tart but not as hot. Peach cobbler on the other hand is very sweet and not advisable for diabetics. Since all these are fruit pies sort of and not meat pies, Dobbs hater pies aren't included.

Just think about how great he towards the second half of last year's schedule. Then think about all the new receivers. Then think about how he is the front runner to be starting QB.

Alot of this thinking makes sense.

I've been thinking more and think that either Worley or Dobbs (whoever I think starts) will probably win the Heisman....I think.

VN Store

Back