So exactly when...

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
do the remaining 2014 recruits hit campus????

And when do they get to hit the practice field with everyone else???

Seem to remember dates mentioned but can't pinpoint them so don't Tazer Me!!

Looking forward to seeing some more defensive guys! :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
do the remaining 2014 recruits hit campus????

And when do they get to hit the practice field with everyone else???

Seem to remember dates mentioned but can't pinpoint them so don't Tazer Me!!

Looking forward to seeing some more defensive guys! :rock:

Bates, one of the Berrys and TKJr have tweeted they'll be in campus in late May iirc. Not sure about the rest. I would assume mist in June, some in July.

I can post threads so Im hoping someone will answer this question here....but I have not heard a peep about Derrrel Scott since recruiting day and i dont' see him anywhere on the roster. What's his status?

I can post threads so Im hoping someone will answer this question here....but I have not heard a peep about Derrrel Scott since recruiting day and i dont' see him anywhere on the roster. What's his status?

I don't believe he's on campus yet. He wasn't an EE.

He will be here in the summer with the rest of the guys.. U haven't heard anything from any of the other guys because they aren't playing ball or going to camps now that they're signed.

When kids get here will depend on their high school status and the clearing house. Most "should" be here at the end of May since Summer A starts shortly after that.

Others may show up at the end of June before Summer B, and some may show up right before fall camp opens.

The ones who come late either need summer school classes or the clearing house to clear them to enroll

When kids get here will depend on their high school status and the clearing house. Most "should" be here at the end of May since Summer A starts shortly after that.

Others may show up at the end of June before Summer B, and some may show up right before fall camp opens.

The ones who come late either need summer school classes or the clearing house to clear them to enroll

Correct. To be more specific, if a player is cleared and has no issues, they must report by May 27th at 4pm.

VN Store

Back