This is missed...

Serpent710

The Leonard Little crawl/ballsack drag.. :eek:hmy:

Id rather get lit up then endure this humiliation on national tv..

And this speaks for itself..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I remember being in Neyland for that second one. There was a "oooooooooohhhh" across the stadium.

Can't have a UT gif thread without....

tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif

Reactions: 10 people
The 2nd GIF looks way worse than it was. Caught him and laid him down.

I believe the ball carrier tried to jump over Mayo(?) but he was caught in the air and slammed backwards. Generally the momentum of such an attempt would carry you foward a yard or two but not this time.

I believe the ball carrier tried to jump over Mayo(?) but he was caught in the air and slammed backwards. Generally the momentum of such an attempt would carry you foward a yard or two but not this time.

Burton and Duff penetrated the line and George got blown up. That's exactly what happened. 84 and 50 blew up that play. One of the most fun games I attended.

Reactions: 1 person
Wilson, Duff, Little hope TKJr ,JRM , Bates can add the BA factor to our D like they did.

Need a gif of Eddie Moore knocking the eff out of Kelvin Kite in the swamp in 2001. That was a monster beast stud hit that just doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

Burton and Duff penetrated the line and George got blown up. That's exactly what happened. 84 and 50 blew up that play. One of the most fun games I attended.

We're talking about two different gifs, brother. I was refering to the second in the OP.

Need a gif of Eddie Moore knocking the eff out of Kelvin Kite in the swamp in 2001. That was a monster beast stud hit that just doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

That one deserves top 3 IMO.

Very rarely is that one even recognized. The UF WR was literally KO'd on the field and had to be revived. Once he was conscious and on the sidelines, he still didn't understand what had just happened.

VN Store

Back