Orange and White Circle of Life 1 on 1 Drills

MAN ... I ... ABSOLUTELY ... LOVE ... THIS!!

How about Helm ag. Creamer! Jalen got a bit humbled as well.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't see this posted anywhere so thought I would post it.

https://www.youtube.com/v/K6tEKOz8yYI

Interesting to watch the push everyone gets. I think Croom pushed Malik Foreman 10 yards down field.

The last battle there Foreman was clearly outmatched by Croom by size but I honestly have to give props to Foreman for staying on his feet the whole time.

Reactions: 7 people
Hurd asked for a rematch as soon as he got up but CBJ shot him down.

You get one shot kid. One shot! You don't get rematches bama and UF. Make the play the first time, be quick, balanced, aggressive. Bring the pain to your opponent, don't back down, don't let up, don't ever settle.

Reactions: 3 people
The last battle there Foreman was clearly outmatched by Croom by size but I honestly have to give props to Foreman for staying on his feet the whole time.

That's what I thought. Croom didn't finish him, Foreman stayed in it like a little pitbull and you gotta give it up for that.

Kerbyson owned some dude.
I really like the intensity and it will pay dividends. I really hope Croom has convinced himself that he is a beast. He could be a huge asset in the running game with that type of down field blocking.

Jeff Saturday on NFL Live a few days ago stated that if you are going to get beat as an o-lineman you might as well do it holding the defender. We may get some holding calls this year, but at least our guys will do it with a tough mentality. If these guys aren't mentally tough this year we are in trouble. I think CBJ is just trying to install the concept that you are going to get beat as a player some, but at least get beat playing tough. It's better to get a holding penalty then to allow someone to make sports center jacking your QB up.

That's what I thought. Croom didn't finish him, Foreman stayed in it like a little pitbull and you gotta give it up for that.

Exactly. Croom knew he had the ability to take Foreman down, but he tried an AJ-type tackling maneuver, but it didn't work.
I really like the intensity and it will pay dividends. I really hope Croom has convinced himself that he is a beast. He could be a huge asset in the running game with that type of down field blocking.

Very good point. WR blocking is a very underrated quality. With the addition of playmakers at the WR spot, Croom can make a very big difference this season by setting huge blocks.

Hurd got owned

To his defense, Hurd was not allowed - not one time - to do the Circle of Life all Spring due to his shoulder. He was held out of certain drills and had to wear his brace during all practices. Coaches let him take off the brace and compete in everything in the O & W game. So, under the circumstances, he definitely didn't get owned.

Reactions: 3 people
Just noticed Carson in the video, and he looked pretty good. What is the latest on him?

Dimarya Mixon maybe?

VN Store

Back