Will Butch Jones win the SEC East Title as Head Coach @ Tenn within the next 3 years?

Will Butch Jones win the SEC East Title as Head Coach @ Tenn within the next 3 years

• Total voters
Yes.........however it remains to be seen.....football is a game of inches...if we get the right players......and if the grass gets as green on our side of the field.

I voted yes but it's dependent upon Butch finishing this class and 2016 as he did with the 2014 group.

Easily and I'd say in two...this team is gonna be a bad mofo next year...and I suspect CBJ is gonna hurt somebodies feelings this year and get another signature win this year...GBO!!!!!!

I hope so, but until it is done I'm gonna say no. I'm tired of setting myself up to be disappointed.

Where's your sense of adventure, if it doesn't happen, it might be a good excuse to get that Xanax prescription refilled :) If it does, happy days are here again.

Will Butch Jones ever beat Florida, Alabama, and UGA in the same season? I'd like to see it. More then once too.

Yes, give the man time Rome wasn't built in a day. Powerhouse's take time and are built brick by brick. I like his plan and he's building a program that will last.

When this current recruiting class become juniors and seniors, I don't see how we couldn't. The amount of experience they will all have at that point. Plus a couple more classes of top 10 or so caliber for depth. We will be the UT of Old at that point. If you cant win the SEC with that kind of talent and experience, then you probably never will.

A Class with 32 Seniors.. We better be at least in the Tourny being stacked like that

Reactions: 1 person
i-want-to-believe.jpg

There is no such thing as an "SEC East Title". You may finish first in your division and get to play for a title, but finishing first in your division is not any kind of title or championship.

This sort of thing is pathetic for fans of a historic program. Touting an "East Title" is the type of silliness fans of historic losers like South Carolina engage in and its the surest sign UT football has now become what Ole Miss football was for the past 40 years and may never be relevant again.

Am I the only one bothered by the qualifier 'as Head Coach @ Tenn' in the poll question? We definitely have a damaged psyche after the last 5 years.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as an "SEC East Title". You may finish first in your division and get to play for a title, but finishing first in your division is not any kind of title or championship.

This sort of thing is pathetic for fans of a historic program. Touting an "East Title" is the type of silliness fans of historic losers like South Carolina engage in and its the surest sign UT football has now become what Ole Miss football was for the past 40 years and may never be relevant again.

i asked about a national title and was told it was to early and that we may only win the sec east with butch, you have to win the east to have a shot at the rest.

VN Store

Back