Brick by brick (Minecraft)

VolAllen

So I was bored a couple of nights ago and discovered Minecraft for PS3. I didn't really know what I was doing, however, I attempted to build my favorite place on the planet.

v3n3x3.jpg

24fl0z9.jpg

2a6w3lh.jpg

r2tjes.jpg

v46iic.jpg

21sxsz.jpg

o10jgy.jpg

3505c1g.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 42 people
I would say you have way too much time on your hands, but this looks like time well spent to me.

Reactions: 7 people
Awesome job! I bet that took awhile.

My kids have built some cool stuff in the past on Minecraft, but those right there are legit.

Reactions: 2 people
that's pretty cool, but I still have no idea what Minecraft is (or is all about). What do you actually do? What's the objective?

Reactions: 1 person
Excellent job OP. You can build some great stuff on Minecraft. For all you Game of Thrones lovers out there you can youtube videos of a group of people who built the entire world of Westeros. It is awesome.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm just glad this got us talking about anything other than a basketball coach and a qb competition lol

So I was bored a couple of nights ago and discovered Minecraft for PS3. I didn't really know what I was doing, however, I attempted to build my favorite place on the planet.

v3n3x3.jpg

24fl0z9.jpg

2a6w3lh.jpg

r2tjes.jpg

v46iic.jpg

21sxsz.jpg

o10jgy.jpg

3505c1g.jpg

Dude, yes! Why didn't I ever think of this before!? Looks really good OP

I've actually been doing the same thing. I'm trying to make mine as close to 100% accurate as possible and making it huge. It's taking forever lol. I work on it when I'm bored.

that's pretty cool, but I still have no idea what Minecraft is (or is all about). What do you actually do? What's the objective?

There isnt an objective. You just build stuff out of blocks. Its actually pretty addictive. Ive done the same as OP but im nowhere near done

There really IS no objective (which is why I don't care for it). It's basically virtual legos with ugly, 1989 pixelated graphics. I don't get it's popularty to be honest.

OP amazing!
I own a video game store in Shelbyville. Do you mind if I print 1-2 of these and display them in my store? My customers would love it! (Even the bammers, which do not get as good of deals as my O&W bretheren)

There are two modes to play. One is survival, the other is creative. Survival you basically spawn in the woods and you have to chop down trees, build shelter, fight off animals, survive, etc.. I wasn't too into that.

Creative mode, however, is Legos without the clean up! Haha. Not sure how much more I'll play but it IS very relaxing. It's nothing great by any video game standards, but it is something different for a change.

OP amazing!
I own a video game store in Shelbyville. Do you mind if I print 1-2 of these and display them in my store? My customers would love it! (Even the bammers, which do not get as good of deals as my O&W bretheren)

Hey I'd be honored! Just take a pic for me when they're on the walls of your store and post it in this thread! And feel free to crop them or whatever you need to make them look good. It was difficult to get good pics of such a wide tv and still be close enough to tell what everything is. Thanks dude!

Real men dig all their raw materials out of the earth in survival mode. Even my little girl thinks creative is lame.

VN Store

Back