5 Reasons Butch brings home the NC this year.

0StarGeneral

1. Hurd's wheels. And I'm not talking about a car lol. He will run it, he will touchdown it. Like the spring game we saw him in front of the volsnation faithful. Wow.

2. Dobb's mind. He will know the science of the Xs and Os better than all the others of schools, he'll take them to school.

3. Butch. He's the same one as the one for the Easter Michigan and Cinci. His second year is when he wins all the games on the field.

4. Momentim. All programs rise and fall see Crimson they were nothing before Saban. This is the time the tide turns toward the volsnation.

This is the orange year. This is the orange field. This is the orange championship.

Go vols for the debate!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 33 people
Crack_Crack.JPG

Reactions: 52 people
7. some of these freshman are the 2nd coming of Reggie White,Lawrence Taylor,and Ronnie Lott...

Do you guys make these threads just for attention or something? I guess if you keep predicting this stuff every year, eventually you might be right.

I mean we've been hearing how Alabama is going to collapse for 5 years now.

Reactions: 1 person
4. Momentim. All programs rise and fall see Crimson they were nothing before Saban. This is the time the tide turns toward the volsnation.

It's sad that this didn't get called out until the 2nd page, but what exactly is "momentim"??! Lololol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Love the way you are hype, just not the way you spell. haha "Momentum"

1. Hurd's wheels. And I'm not talking about a car lol. He will run it, he will touchdown it. Like the spring game we saw him in front of the volsnation faithful. Wow.

2. Dobb's mind. He will know the science of the Xs and Os better than all the others of schools, he'll take them to school.

3. Butch. He's the same one as the one for the Easter Michigan and Cinci. His second year is when he wins all the games on the field.

This is the orange year. This is the orange field. This is the orange championship.

Go vols for the debate!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back