Question about tickets

VolAllen

Hey friends, question about the football tickets. Up until about 2008, it seems like I would always get tickets with UT graphics such as former players, games, big plays, etc printed on them. The last few years, it seems as if I've only been getting the plain printed boring ones. What's the difference in tickets? Upper vs lower level? Season vs single game?

I'm taking some Neyland virgins to the opener and I want to get the nicer tickets. Thanks.

Last edited:
Upper bowl season tickets are solid, lower bowl season tickets have players printed on them (and are slightly bigger).

This is my guess anyway, it may depend on the game.

Hey friends, question about the football tickets. Up until about 2008, it seems like I would always get tickets with UT graphics such as former players, games, big plays, etc printed on them. The last few years, it seems as if I've only been getting the plain printed boring ones. What's the difference in tickets? Upper vs lower level? Season vs single game?

I'm taking some Neyland virgins to the opener and I want to get the nicer tickets. Thanks.

Thanks for changing the topic ! :rock:

Reactions: 1 person
we had upper deck seats last season and they had the players on them. it maybe a first come first serve thing. they print a certain amount with the design and give to them that renew fastest or something or just luck of the draw.

When you order them from uttix.com, they are plain. Or at least that's what I've seen.

I think (THINK) it has to do with how they are printed rather than where the seats are assigned. If they come through single ticket purchases or "print at home" they are plain. Stubhub tickets are also plain.

I think (THINK) it has to do with how they are printed rather than where the seats are assigned. If they come through single ticket purchases or "print at home" they are plain. Stubhub tickets are also plain.

I normally go through Uttix or Stubhub. Those seem to be the plain tickets. I used to go the eBay or scalper routes, and those seemed to be the more authentic style tickets (which seems backwards). Anyways, I need 7 lower levels to USU if anyone's got them.

Basketball season tkts (men & women) are different than individual game tkts, I think FB is too. I'm in the upper deck & they have the players & coaches pix on them

Season tickets and tickets ordered by fans of other schools as part of their season ticket orders are the fancier printed tickets.

They are printed before the season by a third party and shipped via UPS directly to season ticketholders and to the other schools.

Single game tickets are printed by UT on campus and are the "plain" blanks that you referenced.

When will single game tickets go on sale?

Season ticket holders have until the end of the month to get their tickets. Then they'll probably try to sell season tickets without a donation for awhile, then do the mini- packs, then release single game tickets. I believe single game tickets usually start going on sale around June/July.

Season tickets and tickets ordered by fans of other schools as part of their season ticket orders are the fancier printed tickets.

They are printed before the season by a third party and shipped via UPS directly to season ticketholders and to the other schools.

Single game tickets are printed by UT on campus and are the "plain" blanks that you referenced.

The "three pack" tickets are the same as single game tickets if anyone has ordered those.

Season ticket holders have until the end of the month to get their tickets. Then they'll probably try to sell season tickets without a donation for awhile, then do the mini- packs, then release single game tickets. I believe single game tickets usually start going on sale around June/July.

Wanting to get down there for the USU game. Thanks for the update.

If you buy them as season tickets nd renew on time,they are always the nicer ones,they are all printed at one time and then supplied to the school for distribution in August.

I called the ticket office last year and asked if I could get season tickets without donating and I was told all season tickets require a donation. Any suggestions on who to call in the ticket office?

I called the ticket office last year and asked if I could get season tickets without donating and I was told all season tickets require a donation. Any suggestions on who to call in the ticket office?

The no donation for season tickets was offered to people who already had donated for there 1st set. They called and asked if i wanted more without the added donation. Not sure if that helps.

Starting in June, they will make non-renewable season tickets available for sale on UTTix.com and will have "Meet Your Seats" events to do the same.

"Non-renewable" means you can buy season tickets without a donation, but they're for one year only. If you want the same seats next year, you have to make the required donation.

There will be a big advertising push when these season tickets go on sale.

VN Store

Back