Need a Cam Sutton Highlight Video

Can someone make a Cam Sutton highlight Youtube video? I will go through the games and find the plays if need be. I just need someone that can cut and edit well. These VH3 Florida fans are bothering the hell out of me.

Can someone make a Cam Sutton highlight video? I will go through the games and find the plays if need be. I just need someone that can cut and edit well. These VH3 Florida fans are bothering the hell out of me.

Can someone make a Cam Sutton highlight Youtube video? I will go through the games and find the plays if need be. I just need someone that can cut and edit well. These VH3 Florida fans are bothering the hell out of me.

post the YouTube videos and I'll see what i can do.no promises though

as long as it begins and ends with the hit on Marshall it will be a great video

https://www.youtube.com/v/tGBnUDpKUns Oregon 12:23 is a good cut up for an introduction. 4:07 got a fumble recovery. Had a big hit on WR in this game. 1:07 mark. All in the first quarter.

Can you do this kind of breakdown for the other games? Im not going to have time to filter through hours of each game.

^ Not really just directed at BB, anyone can point out marks in the game

Yeah, this is going to take a little longer than I thought. I started downloading the Bama game... 2.1 GB

Also when people filter through these games, also look for clips of him warming up and stuff. Ill need some fillers

Last edited:
Just finished cutting down the Bama game. About to work on Florida game, if anyone wants to find some time marks for other games, itd be appreciated

VN Store

Back