Dooley WRU vs Butch WRU

RoaminVol

Dat Ninja
Darrick Rodgers, Justin Hunter, and Cordarrelle Patterson

Vs

Josh Malone, Marquez North, and Von Pearson

Let the games begin.

Can't quite say because all the of Dooley's WRU guys are in the NFL and are playing. The potential is there for Butch's WRU though especially if Croom comes along.

waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early...Malone and Pearson haven't played a game yet,
and North is just now scratching his potential...and the others had Bray throwing to them...

now saying that, and for discussion purposes,with Worley having a year under his belt in this offense,I think this group can do some great things offensively...Hurd and Lane will help open some things up as well...

Athleticism has to go to Dooley's crew...but I think bUTch's recruits will be better WR's overall...

i think this group of butch's already has the edge, north made clutch catches to win us a game against a ranked opponent. cp was good but did not win us a game by making a clutch catch. and hunter was way over rated. rogers was good. edge still goes to butch's wr's.

i think this group of butch's already has the edge, north made clutch catches to win us a game against a ranked opponent. cp was good but did not win us a game by making a clutch catch. and hunter was way over rated. rogers was good. edge still goes to butch's wr's.

That's how we rank the talent of WR's? By whether or not they were in the position to have a ball thrown their way with the game on the line, and where the catch would be difficult enough to warrant being called "clutch"? And they didn't have the bad luck to misplay that one solitary ball?

Look, Hunter was an incredible athlete, and a killer college WR, and CP was the best playmaker UT has had since I started watching football in the early 90's.

I know we all have a tendency to love the shiny new toy...but try to be at least somewhat objective.

Reactions: 2 people
It would've been interesting to see Bray at QB last year. I'll just say that. Sure as hell wouldn't have hurt his draft status. We definitely win a few more games.

Reactions: 4 people
Considering all three of Dooley's guys just had good rookie seasons in the NFL, and two of the three on the bottom haven't even taken a game snap, I don't see how there could be any games to begin....

Reactions: 1 person
These guys on the team right now definitely have the potential to be something special. Got to have someone that can get them the ball though.

Oh cool. We're North, Pearson, and Malone on Cincy?

Good try.

My post was not in support of Dooley, but get tired of people trying to compare apples and oranges. Ws and Ls is what's important and of course no violations. Right now it looks and feels good but the Wins must come.

At this point I got to go Da'rick Rodgers, Justin Hunter, and Cordarrelle Patterson all three will likely be STARTING receivers in the NFL come fall!

Malone, V.P. & North will all get the chance do the same in two or three years plus!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back