Pig Howard?

ledhed43

Ramble On
I haven't heard much or anything about Pig this offseason. Will he be a factor in the offense? Has he been recruited over? Any idea what his role will be next season? He's got speed and plays hard, I can't imagine that they don't find a way for him to contribute. Just wanted to know what y'all think or have heard.

He's on leave temporarily. Will most likely be back for the year.

He's not with the team. Unknown if he'll return. Doubtful more than likely.

I haven't heard much or anything about Pig this offseason. Will he be a factor in the offense? Has he been recruited over? Any idea what his role will be next season? He's got speed and plays hard, I can't imagine that they don't find a way for him to contribute. Just wanted to know what y'all think or have heard.

Do your own research Hyams!

Reactions: 11 people
One of TOS's has mentioned that they think he is done more than once. I think it was Ryan Callahan iirc.

The best part about this staff is they keep a pretty tight lid on these things to protect ourselves and the program so until bUTch says he's no longer with the team, I have to believe that he is still going to play this fall. We need him in that slot position for sure.

He sat behind me at the O&W game. Just kinda said I enjoyed watching him play last year. He didn't say much, really just nodded and said thanks. Couldn't really get a feel for if he was coming back or not.

Unlikely. Him missing all this time with our incoming talent at WR doesn't make it any easier either. It's a shame, because I think he's a gamer and can really play.

Reactions: 1 person
He was in a lot of the clips they showed at the O&W game. Kinda odd I thought.

Kinda what I was wondering. If they were trying to motivate him not to give up on himself.

If he does part ways with football I still hope to see him on the sidelines rooting for his Teammates. Kid was a baller. Im still pulling for him too return though.

Reactions: 2 people
One of TOS's has mentioned that they think he is done more than once. I think it was Ryan Callahan iirc.

The best part about this staff is they keep a pretty tight lid on these things to protect ourselves and the program so until bUTch says he's no longer with the team, I have to believe that he is still going to play this fall. We need him in that slot position for sure.

Meh. Pig was a good player but I think VP and DY will hold down the slot position just fine. There are a LOT of positions right now where we can't afford to lose a player, but receiver is not one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Yea though, look at last years o&w game.. Marlin Lane was on temp leave and everyone though he was gone.. And he is now our senior starting rb.. The thing with marlin was legal issues, so maybe its legal stuff.. Maybe its diff

Meh. Pig was a good player but I think VP and DY will hold down the slot position just fine. There are a LOT of positions right now where we can't afford to lose a player, but receiver is not one of them.

Fixed.

No matter what, no position is deep enough to afford any losses. We thought we were doing pretty good with four quarterbacks last year. Remember Butch talking about the possibility of having to run the wildcat if Dobbs got injured?

Reactions: 3 people
He is all the time posting football photos on twitter. Not sure what is going on but I do belive he wants to be part of the team.

He's playing this summer. no one knows about fall and it's a sore subject for him. he has been struggling after what happened at the end of the Georgia game, it's why he didn't play in the spring.

He's playing this summer. no one knows about fall and it's a sore subject for him. he has been struggling after what happened at the end of the Georgia game, it's why he didn't play in the spring.

His not playing this spring had absolutely nothing to do with football. Please don't spout off about stuff you don't know...

Reactions: 7 people
I hope we don't have to wonder what it would be like to have him with the rest of the talent like we had to wonder what it would have been like with DaRick, Hunter, CP and ZRo

VN Store

Back