Butch Comments on Fans from Saturday

govols105

10269574_4042487396441_797919784588916672_n.jpg

Reactions: 52 people
Butch isn't getting it anymore, he's GOT it.
Which my team logos selections sequence predicted before
ever had The Butch.

Reactions: 1 person
Butch isn't getting it anymore, he's GOT it.
Which my team logos selections sequence predicted before
ever had The Butch.

I don't think that it's Butch that gets it.

I think we as fans are finally "getting it." For the first time in a long time we have the ability to look forward to the season, even in the fact of knowing we have a tough schedule, with some promise of the future.

I think Butch had it when he first came on and it's taken some time to mature and surface. I think we as fans were used to looking at things with such a jaded eye that we were skeptical of yet another coach with nice press conferences and catch phrases. But I think we are finally coming around and "getting it."

Reactions: 5 people

I think we as fans are finally "getting it." For the first time in a long time we have the ability to look forward to the season, even in the fact of knowing we have a tough schedule, with some promise of the future.

I think Butch had it when he first came on and it's taken some time to mature and surface. I think we as fans were used to looking at things with such a jaded eye that we were skeptical of yet another coach with nice press conferences and catch phrases. But I think we are finally coming around and "getting it."

And that too. :hi:

Couldn't agree more. As a fan, it's nice to see some genuinely care about the program, the men playing, and the fans. I don't expect miracles, just progress and he already sold me on that last year alone.

I really really like Coach Jones and I truly hope he's successful here. I'm happy with the job he's doing thus far and am anxiously awaiting the results he's striving to achieve - WINS BABY :)

Reactions: 2 people
Will that be your position if we go 4-8 or 5-7?

Depends on why I guess. If injuries hit us like it did last year (who saw three of our four quarterbacks being out?) and it costs us 8 games, I probably won't put that on him.

There are a lot of things he's doing that I think will pay off big time getting us back to where we belong. (That sentence needs a comma doesn't it? Not sure where to put it.)

5-7 is honestly my prediction
6-6 is a good coaching job
7-5 sec coach of the year
8-4 NCAA coach of the year
9-3 future hall of famer
10-2 needs a statue A$AP

Anything short of a bowl game is a failure of a season, any way you slice it. Doesn't mean I want Jones' head if he doesn't get to a bowl, but anything else really isn't good at this point.

Reactions: 3 people
Anything short of a bowl game is a failure of a season, any way you slice it. Doesn't mean I want Jones' head if he doesn't get to a bowl, but anything else really isn't good at this point.

We play in the SEC not the little 10, it will be hard for this team to win 6 games this year now next year we will be on our way.

Well even if it was just concession workers in line at 4am, something is brewing in Ktown and let hope all the hype is underrated!

Success takes steps and I think Coach Jones has taken a huge leap in the right direction. Look at how many followers he has on Twitter 116.3K. The man has a personality that catches anybody who comes in contact with him.

Recruits admire him and his team stands behind him. Saturday at the Orange & White game everybody seemed to flock to him, the line was insane.

I had time to visit all the Linebackers and all the corners while many people standing in line to meet Butch got turned away his line was so long.

The point is Coach Jones has a winning attitude and WORK ETHICS that not many coaches have. Give this man 1 or 2 more Top 5 Recruiting Classes and just watch what happens.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back