We Beat Bama in 2014

look what dobbs did to their 2nd string defense last year. and their offense will be kiffinized. we have a good chance especially with it being at neyland. a mobile QB causes bama alot of problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
One spring game, playing against teammates a top five recruiting class, but all freshman and this is the conclusion, we will beat Bama?
NO

Reactions: 4 people
if we are healthy and start dobbs and have all of are starters on offense playing.

In softball? In women's basketball? In track & field?

Certainly not football. I am sure that in a few years, we will be able to give them a run for their money and may even sneak in 4 wins in a 10 year period but not in 2014...

Mods please at least move this thread to the second page so it's not the first thing other fanbases see when they come here

I think Tennessee has NO chance of beating Alabama. But you're concerned that rival fans might come to VolNation and see some unbridled homerism. Really?

How many people picked us to take UGA to overtime or beat South Carolina last year? Or how about the 09 team, only missing the gargantuan upset by a blocked field goal. I'm just saying, stranger things have happened.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't think we beat Bama this year. But I do think we make a better game of it than the past 3 meetings. They will have to earn this year's win.

Not a chance. Both Bama and Florida games are as close to 100% losses as you can get in 2014.

Wouldnt say the Florida game is 100%.

I watched their spring game and they looked bad. They did have some of their big time guys out, but they were throwing ball in the dirt and defense looked lost. Driskel threw a screen and was like 3 yards off target. Lots of bad tackling. Plus we play in Neyland dont we?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back