Josh Malone O&W gifs

BenGrimm

Formally known as burntorangeVOLffle
I was bored so decided to make some gifs. Enjoy.

NJ14hi.gif
Malone 1

_9vwEJ.gif
Malone 2

jz9Veh.gif
Malone 3

JWEi8T.gif
Malone 4

i6Q1yP.gif
Malone 4.1

Reactions: 30 people
Damn. Malone is going to be special.

Plus, Dobbs arm looks stronger to me and Worley looked a lot more comfortable running the ball. I believe that's a good sign.

Reactions: 2 people
Holy crap... Just as awesome as those plays are from Malone, it's just the opposite for the angle that McNeil took on that Worley run. Its freaking Worley... he made him look like freaking Johnny Football....

Reactions: 1 person
Big thank you for the GIFs!

After grinning through a half-dozen replays though, it's hard to escape noticing how slow the defense looked. I hope players being out-of-position accounts for most of that.

Gotta get our total defensive speed up if we're gonna survive next season. Otherwise, we'll be playing from behind most of every game.

:shhh: Baaad things happen when you play from behind in the SEC.

The defense make the offense look good yesterday.

I'm not saying Malone, North, etc. aren't going to be good - they already are. In fact, they just have that look about them that says "special". Von Pearson also looked good at times. We are going to have some serious threats at wideout. If Pig returns, our 4-set will be sick.

Those are great! LOVE 4 and 4.1!

Can you do one of Dobb's when the snap and fumbled and recovered and ran for the TD? I was screaming, "That's why you finish the play! THAT'S why you finish every play!!"

I love how malone knew the guys behind him could tackle him so he straightened up and took a high step to make them miss at the perfect time. He was in beast mode yesterday!

Those are great! LOVE 4 and 4.1!

Can you do one of Dobb's when the snap and fumbled and recovered and ran for the TD? I was screaming, "That's why you finish the play! THAT'S why you finish every play!!"

Only because you asked nicely :)...

4Y2oR_.gif
dobbs run

Reactions: 10 people
I hope to god that Dobbs has just improved that much and that our defense just had a bad day....Momma I'm a skeered...6 players touched him on that play....damn

I hope to god that Dobbs has just improved that much and that our defense just had a bad day....Momma I'm a skeered...6 players touched him on that play....damn

It was something wasn't it. His little move at the end there against the last defender, then Hurd pushing him into the endzone was fun as all get out to watch!

Reactions: 2 people
It is that time of the year when I start to get optimistic again...Maybe I am just kidding myself but with Malone and Hurd I really do think we are about to get a lot better.

OK Burnt, one more request. This one might not be so easy. What about the jump pass Dobbs made to Pickett for the TD?

It was something wasn't it. His little move at the end there against the last defender, then Hurd pushing him into the endzone was fun as all get out to watch!

Dobbs clearly stood out yesterday, he's obviously the best runner on the team, and his performance in the QB competition showed he has as good a arm as any QB on the team. His experience playing as a true freshman really showed up yesterday too. I don't see how he doesn't get a shot at the starting job in fall camp.

VN Store

Back