Why only 68k? Butch said if we get 102k Wilson vs Little next year

govols105

it looked more like around 55k than 68k but why such a weak turnout?? seriously considering the way it was marketed and what not. Inexcusable. i guess it's the old win and they will come. Butch did say next year if we get 102K in da house for spring game that leonard little and Al wilson would do the circle of life drill.

Reactions: 5 people
it looked more like around 55k than 68k but why such a weak turnout?? seriously considering the way it was marketed and what not. Inexcusable. i guess it's the old win and they will come. Butch did say next year if we get 102K in da house for spring game that leonard little and Al wilson would do the circle of life drill.

I went and it looked about a solid 65 K to me. And hey people have lives. It was just a Spring game. 68 k is a lot. 102 k will never happen unless we win a national title or something.

Reactions: 20 people
Uhhhh, look at the the other attendances for the rest of the SEC spring games...

Now consider the last time we went to a bowl game ...

And that's "inexcusable?"

Reactions: 35 people
We had almost double the amount of the current national champion FSU. As of now only PSU had more people in attendance. I don't see how that's inexcusable.

Reactions: 5 people

Georgia set a school record for a spring game with 46K, Florida had 35K. This was our 2nd largest spring game crowd ever. Inexcusable? Today was a great day for UT football.

Reactions: 21 people
People estimate attendance horribly in Neyland. There were AT LEAST 65k people there during the busiest part of the day. Basically 99% of the bottom bowl was filled and quite a few patches in the upper bowl.

The bottom bowl is like 60%+ of our capacity.

Reactions: 2 people
Uhhhh, look at the the other attendances for the rest of the SEC spring games...

Now consider the last time we went to a bowl game ...

And that's "inexcusable?"

^^^This. If 68k is "inexcusable", then what is UF's turnout? Deplorable?

Some fans must always find something to bit*h about.

Reactions: 4 people
We had almost double the amount of the current national champion FSU. As of now only PSU had more people in attendance. I don't see how that's inexcusable.

I hate that PSU beat us in anything. But it makes sense, if you live in Pennsylvania, what the hell else is there to do?

Reactions: 3 people

And I'm almost certain he was joking about little and Wilson

Reactions: 1 person

Are we suppose to take this post seriously.:crazy:

Reactions: 1 person

Weak turn out. You got to be kidding. There was 6 SEC spring games yesterday. Tennessee- 68,548 Georgia-46,073 S.Carolina 36,412 Florida 35,834 Miss State 21,710 Vandy 8,400

Reactions: 2 people
When we were at our peak we didn't get as many to the Spring game as yesterday

Some people have other things to do like work to pay bills, put food on the table, gas in the cars, and basically survive in this awful economy

That's more important than a game that really is just a glorified practice and means absolutely nothing in the big picture of crap to worry about

I hate that PSU beat us in anything. But it makes sense, if you live in Pennsylvania, what the hell else is there to do?

I am living as an exile in PA only two hours from State College, and unless you are into Amish gawking there is *nothing* else to do in this area except watch all the jobs (and the young) leave as central PA collapses like most of the rest belt to the North and West has. Philly and Pittsburgh are about the only remaining areas of interest.....

That said, everyone here is all Penn State--regardless of whether or not they have actually *seen* the college.

There was a Spring game yesterday?
You guys must be making it up because I didn't see anything about it on TV.

VN Store

Back