Video today

Orange And Garnet

Does anyone know where I can find the video played just before the start of the scrimmage? Not the bullet proof one but the other. Thanks!

I've tried to reserve judgment on the qb's till I see RF in game situation but man Dobbs can move

Big drop off between the 1st string and 2nd string guys on Defense, not so much offensively. I really think our Wrs will make a lot of people look silly. This is fantastic news…

Defensively we will improve, even if we get a similar defensive production from last year, we will win more games because of our offense. Florida, Georgia and Vandy come to mind, we win those games with this offense.

I see your tune on Dobbs has changed to some degree. Props for taking your crow like a man.

Haha I properly ate my crow in my thread about "your short, sweet summary of the OW game." I admit it, the kid thoroughly impressed me yesterday. Looked light years better than last year. His hard work is paying off.

Haha I properly ate my crow in my thread about "your short, sweet summary of the OW game." I admit it, the kid thoroughly impressed me yesterday. Looked light years better than last year. His hard work is paying off.

More velocity on those passes. The added weight helped.

He definitely impressed me.

That one bomb to Malone, he didn't even look like he had to put effort into the throw. But my favorite play of the day for Dobbs was what he did when the center (not sure who that was) didn't snap the ball well.

I'm just a big fan of Dobbs because of the career he's pursuing and the type of student athlete he is. I hope he gets everything he wants out of his time at the University of Tennessee. One of those things, clearly, is becoming a better football player.

Dobbs arm is looking a lot stronger. He made some really good throws. Worley looked ok, but doesn't have half the arm dobbs has. Oline crumbled when ferguson was in the game. Our pass protection is really bad, but it's still spring. Wish they could let the qbs change teams throughout the game. Would've liked to see dobbs vs the 1st team D.

Sorry if someone has posted it somewhere else, but has the video that was showed on the jumbotron prior to the game( not the bulletproof one) been posted or released? I know it's the same questions as the OP asked but I thought it was a sweet video.

VN Store

Back