Stadium DJ System

govols105

Has got to go. Way too loud, annoying and not very good at pumping up the crowd. I was clapping and really appreciating when the band started playing after the dj quit. no offense to sterling but it is overkill imho.

Reactions: 11 people
And tell those kids to get off the lawn!

109739-YES-thats-awesome-gif-Imgur-Ol-4hE6.gif

Reactions: 6 people
it makes it hard to find folks you are trying to get with via phone since they made you go back outside and re get in line to get in the stands. plus you have to scream to talk to those around you.

Old Caucasians are funny. Especially when they have no control over something and complain about. Kenny Rogers says shutup.

Reactions: 13 people
i don't go to a football game to hear thug music or anything else that is too loud and annoying....my money counts too

Yeah, I mean, why can't we all just sit quietly and enjoy the game of football? Because when I think of football games, I think of a nice quiet, peaceful, library-like environment. Use your money to buy some ear plugs and keep quiet. BTW, those football games you love to go to so much? They're played by players who were once recruits. You know who likes that music at games? Recruits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'm 35, don't mind a DJ, but it kinda got on my nerves today. Maybe it was the poor audio or in da club beat over and over again...

i don't go to a football game to hear thug music or anything else that is too loud and annoying....my money counts too

You don't have to go, you can watch the game on mute, in and AC'd living room on a comfy couch. But that isn't why you go to the games, you go to be a part of the atmosphere. Times are changing, you can't stop it. The decision to go or not is up to you. The games will be played with or without you.

Sorry to sound so harsh, but it is what it is. If the students and players/ recruits like it, then is should be there.

Reactions: 6 people
I'm all for both. However, it doesn't seem very well coordinated at this point...maybe that will change.

I was sitting very close to the DJ, and the band was on the other end of the field, often there was sound coming from both at the same time...like an audio slug fest.

There was a low end rumble that seemed to never go away...work out the kinks and it could be cool, today...it was fatiguing.

I'm all for both. However, it doesn't seem very well coordinated at this point...maybe that will change.

I was sitting very close to the DJ, and the band was on the other end of the field, often there was sound coming from both at the same time...like an audio slug fest.

There was a low end rumble that seemed to never go away...work out the kinks and it could be cool, today...it was fatiguing.

I agree. And it doesn't have to be just hip hop from the DJ (not that I mind it). A true game day atmosphere with the DJ may be different too...

Reactions: 2 people
I agree. It was a football game, not a Titans game. Stop the concert aspect and keep it 100. It's effing football. If a recruit picks his college based on the music played, peace out......

Reactions: 4 people
Sadly, I wasn't able to attend today. Is the DJ thing something that other SEC schools are doing also? Just curious. There has to be a way to do it you would think with a DJ....and keeping more tradition also with Rocky Top, etc. I wonder if it was the DJ...or a bad audio system.

its the OW game...its a practice game... for everybody,the band,the DJ,
the players,coaches,etc...it was louder it seemed than at the games last year,
but there was only 68k people,not 102k,and it was a glorified practice,no one was jumping up screaming and yelling when UT was on D,because UT was on O also...
take it in its context...

It was sterling henton and from wat i seen in my area along with every shot on the jumbotron was fans dancing and having a great time BEFORE the game. Once the game started I'm pretty sure he basically stopped. I was in A right beside him.

The b.o.b. throwback song when the team did their pregame breakdown was awesome! ! I hope they do that during season got crowd hyped!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back