How was everyone paired up?

Dougie_D

Dobbs had mostly Malone to throw to right?

Fergy seemed like he got the 3rd string OL.

Did they mix things up?

Anybody know which QB had the most 1st stringers?

Worley to me can't throw good. Seemed to me the offense moved more fluidly with dobbs. If worley starts and he is the best qb we have great coaches. He was terrible last year. My opinion that's all

Reactions: 1 person
And you formed your opinion based on Dobbs playing well against the 2nd team D? Like he said...silly

I may be bias because of how bad worley was last year its possible. One thing I do know if worley starts and he plays anything like last year. We are all in for a long year. That's not silly that's fact

Reactions: 2 people
I may be bias because of how bad worley was last year its possible. One thing I do know if worley starts and he plays anything like last year. We are all in for a long year. That's not silly that's fact

Wait. Worley leads us to victory over USCe and almost over UGA. Yet he played awful? Dobbs lead us to victory over UK, and only UK. So...

Reactions: 3 people
Wait. Worley leads us to victory over USCe and almost over UGA. Yet he played awful? Dobbs lead us to victory over UK, and only UK. So...

Worley hasn't led us to anything the kid played terrible last year. At least Dobbs had the excuse of being a freshman. If you like winning you better hope he doesn't start.

Dobbs played well, but I noticed in warm ups and on the sideline Worley is the leader of the offense. Worley played against the ones much of the time. The other 3 played a mixture. No matter how bad some believe Worley played last year, he gave us a chance to win in every game except Oregon. If he had started against FL, we could have won that game too. We missed a bowl because Worley was hurt ( I believe we would have beaten Vandy with him ).

Reactions: 6 people

The biggest fact is the coaches played him against the 2nd and 3rd defenses to try to build back his confidence. I hope it did and I know for sure it got his biased fans back. If it turns out he is the starter at the end of August, VOL fans will support him. I am not sure the die hard Dobbs' fans will support any of the other QBs if one of them selected as the starter.

The biggest fact is the coaches played him against the 2nd and 3rd defenses to try to build back his confidence. I hope it did and I know for sure it got his biased fans back. If it turns out he is the starter at the end of August, VOL fans will support him. I am not sure the die hard Dobbs' fans will support any of the other QBs if one of them selected as the starter.

And the die hard Ferguson fans wouldnt do the same?

What about the die-hard Worley haters if he gets named?

Reactions: 1 person
I am in the Ferguson corner but I'll tell you right now and you can call me on it in the fall that whoever CBJ deems QB worthy I will support. I like something about all of them..even Peterman. I just believe that RF gives us the best chance of getting to the next level. JMO

WORLEY was 11-13,made check downs when needed,took one shot down field on the 1st series to Marquez North,which he hit for 40 yards, and ran the Offense efficiently...

Dobbs looked good,threw a great pass to Malone on the 80 yd TD pass...

RF looked ok...nothing stood out,he made some good throws on some slants for TD's... but with the system they applied today,it would be tough to get any kind of rhythm as a QB...you come in for a few plays,then sit out for 3 series...

Worley hasn't led us to anything the kid played terrible last year. At least Dobbs had the excuse of being a freshman. If you like winning you better hope he doesn't start.

Last year was worleys start, so they basically have the same playing time.

VN Store

Back