Noticed something on GoVolsXtra.Com

cwbytruckers

The Orange and White game was today. But under the GoVolsXtra Headline and News were 4 articles about Florida State. Makes absolutely no sense. Its bad enough that a local station didnt bother to carry the Orange and White game. But to be over shadowed by another program on a site that says Go VOLS is sad.

Reactions: 6 people
Seems like our fanbase is always trying to find something to bit#h about.

Reactions: 8 people
The Orange and White game was today. But under the GoVolsXtra Headline and News were 4 articles about Florida State. Makes absolutely no sense. Its bad enough that a local station didnt bother to carry the Orange and White game. But to be over shadowed by another program on a site that says Go VOLS is sad.

That's typical for KNS, thank heaven for the TFP ! :yes:

Reactions: 5 people
Seems like our fanbase is always trying to find something to bit#h about.

Is not being able to get to the O/W game and it not being streamed or aired.....um...bit*h worthy? guess you got to be a fan to understand.

Reactions: 9 people

I agree it does not make any sense. I guess I am a **tchy fan also.

Is not being able to get to the O/W game and it not being streamed or aired.....um...bit*h worthy? guess you got to be a fan to understand.

I will readily concede that the O&W game not being streamed, or aired over your local TV stations -- for free, is quite an inconvenience. But, a few years ago I seem to remember us bit#hing about the O&W game not offering free admission. Well, we've had free admission the last few years. Now we're complaining because a scrimmage isn't aired nationwide or streamed directly to one's PC. How dare CBJ try to influence the fanbase to fill Neyland Stadium in order to have a direct impact on recruiting visitors, and create the most genuine game experience as possible for our young team!!

Reactions: 2 people
I will readily concede that the O&W game not being streamed, or aired over your local TV stations -- for free, is quite an inconvenience. But, a few years ago I seem to remember us bit#hing about the O&W game not offering free admission. Well, we've had free admission the last few years. Now we're complaining because a scrimmage isn't aired nationwide or streamed directly to one's PC. How dare CBJ try to influence the fanbase to fill Neyland Stadium in order to have a direct impact on recruiting visitors, and create the most genuine game experience as possible for our young team!!

Ok..uncle!! you win, but your doing a whole lot Bit*hing about us Vol Fans.....just sayin.

Ok..uncle!! you win, but your doing a whole lot Bit*hing about us Vol Fans.....just sayin.

Bahaha! You got me!

We all need to stop bit#hing and enjoy the future of UT football...it looks very bright!

Bahaha! You got me!

We all need to stop bit#hing and enjoy the future of UT football...it looks very bright!

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and ***** about you *****ing about the *****ing.

Reactions: 4 people
Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and ***** about you *****ing about the *****ing.

Freak, we're still besties though, right? When's our next VN board meeting at Shoney's? I hear they're having crab (hermit) legs on the buffet next Friday night!

Everyone completely missed the point. The HEADLINE AND NEWS should have been ALL VOL. NOT F.S.U. Thats what I was saying.

I'm trying to understand why our O&W game was the only one not on TV. Good grief I found one for everyone but us.

That's not *****ching thats a fact!

:ermm:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person
I'm trying to understand why our O&W game was the only one not on TV. Good grief I found one for everyone but us.

That's not *****ching thats a fact!

:ermm:

Tennesseeduke

Considering I live in Mississippi and wasn't able to attend the game I would have enjoyed watching it on tv as I do every year.

It's disappointing that it wasn't on tv.

VN Store

Back