O&W Game Replay?

VOLinAL

Will there be a replay available tonight? Im going to the Masters today so I wont be able to watch. Bummer...I know. ;)

no. and it's ridiculous. you can watch just about any other team from the sec and other conferences, but not the state school.
More proof that this entire world is is hindered by dumbass decisions and lame excuses for them.

Reactions: 18 people
I find it ridiculous that Vandy will be on ESPN, but the Vols won't see national exposure.

However, as much as I hate to admit it, this is where our program is. A 5-7 Vols teamthat has been on the decline for half a decade vs. a 9 win Vandy team going through a coaching change. Objectively, I can see the inclusion of Vandy over the Vols.

As much as this sucks for me personally, I can deal with it knowing the teams we will face wont get game tape on our new team. As a SEC football fan, I'm pissesd as hell that I cant see an up and coming historical powerhouse in their second year of rebuilding with Butch.

I'm just hoping that I'll get some good youtube clips of Jalen busting a 40+ yard run for a TD.

Go Vols!!

Reactions: 3 people
While I understand the ploy to increace spring game attendance it really shafts us folks that either have to work today or live a good drive away or both.:bad: Hopefully there will be lots of ppl with recording device of choice and we will see lots of clips in the coming days.:crossfingers:

Reactions: 1 person
Their will be no television of the game, no live stream, and no replay. It's a load of crap! It will be broadcast on the radio on the vol network. I don't know if they're doing this because they want more people to come or what. But for me who lives like 3.5 hours away, it sucks! They need to realize they have fans other places than Knoxville. If I was an A/v major I would have jumped all over this and provided a live internet stream. Could have been a good way to get extra credit.

If you search WATCHESPN app for Tennessee spring game, it says replay on April 20. I'm not buying it because it says Saturday April 20.

Their will be no television of the game, no live stream, and no replay. It's a load of crap! It will be broadcast on the radio on the vol network. I don't know if they're doing this because they want more people to come or what. But for me who lives like 3.5 hours away, it sucks! They need to realize they have fans other places than Knoxville. If I was an A/v major I would have jumped all over this and provided a live internet stream. Could have been a good way to get extra credit.
Word is ESPN didn't have enough trucks. I still don't know why Comcast can't buy the rights for a price where they can turn a profit with advertising $$$

If you search WATCHESPN app for Tennessee spring game, it says replay on April 20. I'm not buying it because it says Saturday April 20.

April 20, 2013.

That was last year's game.

Still cant get it to play though.

ESPN hates the Vols.

It is evident.

Last edited:
Word is ESPN didn't have enough trucks. I still don't know why Comcast can't buy the rights for a price where they can turn a profit with advertising $$$

They couldn't drive two hours to broadcast a team that people actually give a s$%t about?

Last edited:
It is not being filmed for broadcast. There will be nothing to air. Total horse ****.

This is a bunch of BULL SH@T, EVERY TEAM IN THE COUNTRY AT LEAST HAS A REPLAY, I under stand we are trying to get more people there but what about the ones that work, plus just cant go, I don't agree with this SH@T, I AM PISSED OF.:rtfm:

Add in the fact that vandys game is being broadcast, it certainly sends the message out there about who is the state team, whether it be true or not.
Great for recruiting...

They could had something like 5 or 10 bucks on pay per view, but of course that would have kept the fans from going, either way we lose but GO BIG ORANGE

Maybe Butch doesn't want anyone to have film on Team 119. It would make the Vols that much harder to prepare for if no one can scheme for Hurd, Wolf, Pearson, et al.. OTOH, I think that UTAD and Dish just flat dropped the ball.

Maybe Butch doesn't want anyone to have film on Team 119. It would make the Vols that much harder to prepare for if no one can scheme for Hurd, Wolf, Pearson, et al.. OTOH, I think that UTAD and Dish just flat dropped the ball.

Any team in the country could have someone come in and film the whole game on a cell phone, this day and time you cant hide anything from anyone, so that's a bunch of crap if they say that's why we are not airing the game.:eek:hmy:

Anyone who believes that this is not on TV to try and increase the gate numbers is deluded. It's not on because of how bad the program is. If they start winning some meaningful conference games we'll get some respect. Until then, enjoy the Masters.

conan-hulking-out.gif

VN Store

Back