Oklahoma Fixin To Get Turnt!!

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
After absolutely NO FORETHOUGHT or careful consideration...I bought two tickets to the Oklahoma game. :yahoo: Hopefully I can get there the night before and be early enough for some tailgating...big time impulse buy and now I have a vested interest in the demise of buyoutaphiles! :aggressive: Let's beat Oklahoma and HELP OUR RECRUITING EFFORTS!!! :fireworks:

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 people
After absolutely NO FORETHOUGHT or careful consideration...I bought two tickets to the Oklahoma game. :yahoo: Hopefully I can get there the night before and be early enough for some tailgating...big time impulse buy and now I have a vested interest in the demise of buyoutaphiles! :aggressive:

:good!:

After absolutely NO FORETHOUGHT or careful consideration...I bought two tickets to the Oklahoma game. :yahoo: Hopefully I can get there the night before and be early enough for some tailgating...big time impulse buy and now I have a vested interest in the demise of buyoutaphiles! :aggressive: Let's beat Oklahoma and HELP OUR RECRUITING EFFORTS!!! :fireworks:

VFL IMO! Sometimes the best things come from spontaneity!

Reactions: 1 person

I was thinking awfully hard about buying some earlier today...would love to make the trip to see the Sooners get punched right in the mouth.

Reactions: 3 people
They should see if that Sasquatch pitcher from the softball team wants to play FB while she finishes her degree. She mowed down the Lady Vols.

Thanks Glick...basically trying to get buyout proponents out of their basements :)

Sit on a buyout! Butch is establishing a winning mentality in Knoxville and I'll be d@&med if that means buying out a game cause we might not win! I blow my nose at that suggestion! I fart in the general direction of that notion!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 834
Reactions: 2 people
Correction OP,Oklahoma been turnt since day one. Best thing you can do is make sure you leave all your waste in that garbage pile of a state.

Hell ya son. You're a true VFL. Oklahoma bout to get Butch slapped!

Correction OP,Oklahoma been turnt since day one. Best thing you can do is make sure you leave all your waste in that garbage pile of a state.

I went to basic training at Ft. Sill. I hate OK but when we drove home I realized that the entire state is the armpit of our country. Horrible horrible place.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the OU outcome a little closer than most expect.

Everyone looks at the Bama game, but that was an unusually overachieving game for them.

Reactions: 2 people
Off Topic.

Anybody know if UT tickets are sold on Amazon? If so, anybody know a good seller?

I'm planning a free trip from Florida to the Utah State game. Someone in my family has season tix and doesnt go to every game, but im not sure if theyre giving them to someone else, or if theyre going themselves. So if I cant use their tix (free), then I can buy some on Amazon (free). And buy get some gas cards (free) and fast food cards (free).

Off Topic.

Anybody know if UT tickets are sold on Amazon? If so, anybody know a good seller?

I'm planning a free trip from Florida to the Utah State game. Someone in my family has season tix and doesnt go to every game, but im not sure if theyre giving them to someone else, or if theyre going themselves. So if I cant use their tix (free), then I can buy some on Amazon (free). And buy get some gas cards (free) and fast food cards (free).

Don't know...I'm an Amazon Prime loyalist...but I bought my seats through vivid seats.com for the OK game...didn't even check Amazon.

VN Store

Back