Looks like we have a new QB

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
Mike Wegzyn ‏@mikewegzyn 51m
It is official, I am playing my last 2 years of collegiate football at the University of Tennessee! #Vols #118 #Tennessee #NewChapter

Mike Wegzyn ‏@mikewegzyn 50m
So blessed and thankful to God, my family, my coaches, and everyone that has supported me through the process to become a #Tennessee #Vol

UMass QB transfer

Reactions: 13 people
Upon some research, I guess he is graduating early. So This is a free chance to get out of UMass. I suppose some extra competition doesn't hurt. Just not sure a UMass back up will get a sniff at the job though.

Reactions: 1 person
He is from Knoxville.

It is like me announcing that I am going to play power forward for the Lakers next year

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I watched this kid on TV when U Mass played vandy. The starter got hurt and he went in for him. He did fairly good against them,

If a kid loves football, has no NFL potential, and would like to become a coach, what could be better than running our scout team for two years? Thousands of kids would do it in a heartbeat. He may be the next Jim Bob Cooter.

Reactions: 3 people
Mike Wegzyn ‏@mikewegzyn 51m
It is official, I am playing my last 2 years of collegiate football at the University of Tennessee! #Vols #118 #Tennessee #NewChapter

Mike Wegzyn ‏@mikewegzyn 50m
So blessed and thankful to God, my family, my coaches, and everyone that has supported me through the process to become a #Tennessee #Vol

UMass QB transfer

Gonna play TE

VN Store

Back