Orange and White Game- check in

LittleDTO

I'll be there with my 4 year old son. His first trip to Neyland. Hopefully, the first of many.

Who else is coming?

Why is our spring game never aired on dish unless it's a rerun.bama Clemson and many others are on

Well, I just checked my Dish schedule. This is definitely not going to be aired live but maybe a later re-air. I'll DVR the Oklahoma spring game instead.

Where would I be likely to find parking and what time would I need to arrive to get said parking?

I'll be there with my 4 year old son. His first trip to Neyland. Hopefully, the first of many.

Who else is coming?

I am here with my kids and wife. This is a great test run for a kid. I did the same with mine. Have fun!

I will be on campus in Norman, Ok tomorrow. Hope to be getting updates on the game from VN. GBO!

Made it to Pigeon Forge... Took us almost 2 hours to drive 1.7 miles to eat at Ruby Tuesday. Forgot about Rod Run.... Any idea what time should we get at Neyland to get in line for autographs? I just think 7am would be way to early to sit and wait for 5 hours or so....

I got into knoxville tonight...7 of us total...
celebrating my lil girl's 1st bday at Neyland...I never had a bday that cool,but its one she'll never forget...lol
but my 3 yr olds 1st trip as well...

I'll be there with Freak Jr. Of course, I live in town so it isn't too far of a journey for us.

I'll be there with at least my 6 and 8 year old boys (who are both excited about it), my 17 year old son (a Vol fan - but pretty ho-hum about the game), and my brother (another big Vols fan). My wife and daughter MIGHT come, and we may bring a couple of our kids' friends along.

Really, I hoping to fully fill my wife's minivan, and take a total of eight to the game!

Go Vols!!!

VN Store

Back