Dorial Green-Beckham

The Concerned person in me says:
"Man I hope he get his stuff together. Too much talent to waste. Hope he learns he lesson and move forward to play ball somewhere else."

The Vol fan in me says:
"Heck yeah Mizzou can be a win this year. They have no WR returning to this year's roster and a new RB. We should be able to really give them problems this year!"

Reactions: 3 people
Prima donna who evidently thinks he's not subject to the same expectation of civilized behavior as the rest of society? Check.

Pot-head who lacks the maturity and simple common sense to postpone his own selfishness long enough to parlay his enormous talent and potential into a boundless future of opportunity? Check.

Likes to get physically violent with women? Check.

And some of you think we should take a chance on this loser?

Reactions: 7 people
He allegedly knocked a female down some stairs and has gotten physical with his gf.
That's all the why not I need.

Perhaps another future....

11090536_SA.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Cam Newton worked out for Aubbie...
And Cam Clear for aTm

Why not?

Because he beat the **** out of his hot girlfriend and knocked her roommate down steps that's why not. Why reward him by giving him the privilege of playing at the University of Tennessee?

Reactions: 6 people
Prima donna who evidently thinks he's not subject to the same expectation of civilized behavior as the rest of society? Check.

Pot-head who lacks the maturity and simple common sense to postpone his own selfishness long enough to parlay his enormous talent and potential into a boundless future of opportunity? Check.

Likes to get physically violent with women? Check.

And some of you think we should take a chance on this loser?

Dude honestly if he wants to come to UT for one season and help us win I would take him. If you haven't noticed we haven't done much winning around here lately. Would it be morally to let him play here maybe are we breaking any NCAA rules or laws? NOPE! So if he wants to come to TN I would take him. I want to win my friend.

Reactions: 1 person
Although a WR corp of North, Malone, Croom, Pearson, Williams, and DGB would be the best in NCAA history, there's no way in hell he's worth the risk.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe Butch can straighten him out. I'd be all for it. Go ahead and flame away. But that kid can flat out be a game-changer. Maybe UT's WR corps could help him stay out of trouble.

Worth a gamble IMO

Evidently this cat has some serious issues. I don't think he resurfaces for awhile. We got some studs on campus now with arguably the best WR in the country coming in next year in Preston Williams. We're no longer in the position where we would need to gamble IMO. Wish the young man luck and just roll with what we got.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Dude honestly if he wants to come to UT for one season and help us win I would take him. If you haven't noticed we haven't done much winning around here lately. Would it be morally to let him play here maybe are we breaking any NCAA rules or laws? NOPE! So if he wants to come to TN I would take him. I want to win my friend.

I want to win, too. I understand the desire to win. I just don't want to do it at the cost of my school's reputation. I really don't think you do, either.

Reactions: 5 people

I would rather lose with guys you can be proud of, than win with a bunch of scumbags.

Reactions: 11 people

VN Store

Back