O&W Game tickets

CJ2K

Getting Cut in 2014
Sorry if this has been posted somewhere else.

I will probably be coming in for the game tomorrow and am wondering if you need to pick up tickets anywhere or if they just let you into the stadium without a ticket. I know admission is free, but I have no clue if I need to go somewhere to grab a ticket before the game or what.

If anyone has any info in that regard, I'd appreciate it.

I will probably be coming in for the game tomorrow and am wondering if you need to pick up tickets anywhere or if they just let you into the stadium without a ticket. I know admission is free, but I have no clue if I need to go somewhere to grab a ticket before the game or what.

Well crap, now you got me wondering this as well!

I was a little out of pocket this week on business.... have you signed a free agent deal with anybody yet? Want to see if Treece was right on his "Yes or BS" segment from his show last Friday....

Normally I'd ***** about
someone being too lazy to look something up on the Internet, but at least you're not *****ing about it not being on TV and you're going. Unlike about 99% of Knoxville and the entire state of "fans "in general.

Normally I'd ***** about
someone being too lazy to look something up on the Internet, but at least you're not *****ing about it not being on TV and you're going. Unlike about 99% of Knoxville and the entire state of "fans "in general.

I did look it up, searched for it all over utsports website and found nothing pertaining to my question. Said nothing about whether you needed a hard ticket to get in.

Thanks to those who were serious respondents.

VN Store

Back