Phil Steele's Projected Top 25 is out....

Fla will have a new coach if his prediction comes true by yr end.

I hope he is wrong on tn but probably not. Cbj needs to get us to 7 wins min somehow!!!!!!!

I hope he is wrong on tn but probably not. Cbj needs to get us to 7 wins min somehow!!!!!!!

I think we go 3-1 OOC. We need to beat 2 of Mizzou, Ole Miss, Florida, or SCar to get 7.

Reactions: 1 person
College football - Projecting the top 25 teams in the AP preseason poll - ESPN

Eight SEC teams in the top 25. Florida isnt in the projected top 25. Neither, of course is Tennessee.

I think reading between the lines, when Phil's magazine comes out next month, he will have Tennessee finishing fifth in the SEC east above Vandy and UK.

5th is probably about right for us. Too many questions on offense and defense both. More potential than in years past but the new kids have got to show it on the field.

Reactions: 4 people

They will give Muschamp enough time to get his players on campus to play his style of football and not the players who were recruited for play Urban "Crier's" offense & defense.

They will give Muschamp enough time to get his players on campus to play his style of football and not the players who were recruited for play Urban "Crier's" offense & defense.

Muschamp has been there 3 full seasons. How long does it really take to get "his" players on campus?

Reactions: 5 people
Well I ask what happen if the O-line gels and the D-line plays like gang busters all season.

You must have Florida confused with us. Florida doesn't wait around forever before firing a guy. They don't make 100 excuses for him. They expect results.

Another year, another preseason poll without us, another bottom of the SEC finish projection. Looks like we've officially become what Ole Miss was for the past 40 years.

Reactions: 1 person
I few good breaks. Some bad luck by our opposition and who knows what could happen.

Hotels.com_Captain_Obvious_LockedUp.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
You must have Florida confused with us. Florida doesn't wait around forever before firing a guy. They don't make 100 excuses for him. They expect results.

Another year, another preseason poll without us, another bottom of the SEC finish projection. Looks like we've officially become what Ole Miss was for the past 40 years.

Yep. Forfeit the season.

There's no point, because we suck.

Which is why they fired Will Muschamp at the end of last season, right?

This is one of the most contrived attempts to take a jab at UT that I have ever seen, not that I would expect anything different from you. By the way, how often was Ole Miss putting up top 5 recruiting classes in the last 40 years?

Reactions: 4 people
He had Florida as one of his top teams last year.

Oops.

Phil is 'ok to good' for statistical spreads. Outside of that, he is as incompetent as all the other experts.

Reactions: 3 people

I vote this as stupidest post of the week. Apparently we should fire anyone who has a losing season, extenuating circumstances be damned.

Reactions: 6 people

Who the hell actually likes these kinds of posts?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back