Imho on the WRs

chattavol420

This group of WR's have as much potential as any we've had in years(North, vp, Malone, Pig, Croom, and vw). I know the nega Vols will say they haven't caught anything yet bla, bla. I said potential. We got to establish a qb and get some chemistry going but I can't help being excited. Wru!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I'm excited about their potential. I think next year is when they will really be lights out.

It should be exciting to see the pass game progress this season. WRs want to come to Rocky Top. I'm ready to see a QB consistently place the ball in these young men's hands.

This group of WR's have as much potential as any we've had in years(North, lp, Malone, Pig, Croom, and vw). I know the nega Vols will say they haven't caught anything yet bla, bla. I said potential. We got to establish a qb and get some chemistry going but I can't help being excited. Wru!

Now we need a q.b. to step forward who can pass the ball. Manning, Clausen, Martin, etc. etc.

It's amazing what a full year of coaching and maturing will do for a young QB. I am convinced that CBJ and Co. will get it done. They have done it before and will do it again, just you watch.

Reactions: 6 people
Once we get a passing game going, then we can add a running game and our offensive will deadly!

This group of WR's have as much potential as any we've had in years(North, lp, Malone, Pig, Croom, and vw). I know the nega Vols will say they haven't caught anything yet bla, bla. I said potential. We got to establish a qb and get some chemistry going but I can't help being excited. Wru!

Unfortunately, no Pig this season.

Reactions: 1 person
Is it confirmed or are you going off his current status?

Rarely does a kid get that far gone and comeback. Honestly it's inevitably that he's probably gone if he comes back. Remember that Janez Jackson case? The bright side is if Pigs gone it opens a scholly for the 2015 class.

Rarely does a kid get that far gone and comeback. Honestly it's inevitably that he's probably gone if he comes back. Remember that Janez Jackson case? The bright side is if Pigs gone it opens a scholly for the 2015 class.

Tell that to him. My bet is, he comes back. That seems to be the trend on Twitter recently.

They certainly have the hype. Hopefully they all produce big numbers next year or they will be labeled "busts" by VN.

The problem is the OL... if they cant keep the enemy off the QB, he cant get the ball to the WR.. also if they cant get our RB to the second level.. you can't survive the SEC without some sort of a running game.

now, personally I believe the coaches will scheme around our players enough to make us competitive.. but so much depends on if that OL can get anything done.

If they can just perform at a halfway decent level, I truly believe we can get to 8 wins this year. If they can't then we will struggle to get to a bowl game.

The problem is the OL... if they cant keep the enemy off the QB, he cant get the ball to the WR.. also if they cant get our RB to the second level.. you can't survive the SEC without some sort of a running game.

now, personally I believe the coaches will scheme around our players enough to make us competitive.. but so much depends on if that OL can get anything done.

If they can just perform at a halfway decent level, I truly believe we can get to 8 wins this year. If they can't then we will struggle to get to a bowl game.

I was with you till the 8 wins part ,I have my hopes set at 6 and a Bowl game, anything above that is just gravy

I know I have the bar set low,but it is realistic with all the new players and we all know how well new players do in the SEC,usually not very good

Probably right, but it would be nice to have him back. We could really do some damage in a 4 wide set with him, Croom, VP, and North.

Would much rather have Malone, a bigger, stronger, faster elite athlete as a part of that 4 wide set. Looks like he's gonna be the only option between the two anyway.

VN Store

Back